Ellydium Evolution

2 hours ago, jokeras1 said:

agree I see  I go test slot list to Endeavour + chiron  or one slot endeavour ?

and I test well.it does not work

my name jokeras1627

What is your Object NY18 rank?

14 minutes ago, OwnageMaster said:

What is your Object NY18 rank?

to Object NY18  rank 15

I think you are making fun of everyone that is trying to help you.

You can’t be so stupid that you don’t understand twenty posts that are explaining to you what is max rank and that your missions will work only if you slot at least one ship of max rank that you have. 

You cant play PvAi for quests if your max R ships are R15-17. 

Happy now

54 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

You can’t be so stupid that you don’t understand twenty posts that are explaining to you what is max rank and that your missions will work only if you slot at least one ship of max rank that you have. 

You cant play PvAi for quests if your max R ships are R15-17. 

Happy now

before it worked well with Coop.AI so it was updated 1 week ago so I was playing Co-op Ai he was in progress that Ellydium evolution he is 17/25 only Kinetic then I said since there are 3 or 4 days that I played in PvP even it does not work rank 15 -17 :confused:

And also I was speaking in support in the star conflict so he told me that he does not yet had a problem so he said it’s better to post in ants :confused:

PS:and I do not care at all that I wanted to play in quest missions ellydium evolution 

21 hours ago, jokeras1 said:

to Object NY18  rank 15

Can you list highest ranked ships of all factions, please?

Like:

Unique ships - Object NY18 - R15

Ellydium -…

On 9/15/2018 at 4:10 PM, niripas said:

Can you list highest ranked ships of all factions, please?

Like:

Unique ships - Object NY18 - R15

Ellydium -…

how ?

18 hours ago, jokeras1 said:

how ?

go to your ship tree and look there?

2 hours ago, niripas said:

go to your ship tree and look there?

I watched and in progress that ellydium evolution it was 17/25 for almost 2 weeks and object NY18 rank 15

17 minutes ago, jokeras1 said:

I watched and in progress that ellydium evolution it was 17/25 for almost 2 weeks and object NY18 rank 15

mate, do you speak English?

I am not talking about your level, but rank of your highest ships for each faction…

9 hours ago, niripas said:

mate, do you speak English?

I am not talking about your level, but rank of your highest ships for each faction…

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:48 PM, GatoGrande said:

There are 3 main factions and 2 special factions. One of the highest rank ships of any of them must be on the ship list on the left hand side of your main screen to gain your rewards. If your max rank of each section is above rank 12, then you will not be able to complete any of those goals in ‘vs AI’ mode because it will not let you play with ships over r12 in any of your left hand slots.

fyi this is not really for OP, but may be used by others one day.