Electrum drop rates - what the heck?

Okay - so after 145 PvE matches (and some PvP but who cares about that) I haven’t gotten a _ single enriched electrum drop _. Why do we need 60 of this damned resource for a single destroyer if the ore itself drops once every 3-4 victories (with soldier of fortune bonus ofc) and the enriched version takes over 100 victories for a single drop. Is it too hard to have a realistic drop rate when you need such a high number of something for one ship?  ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)    (I checked my screenshots and my last enriched drop - and probably only drop - was in June - thanks devs)

And also why the f**k does neodium drop at all when you use all max synergy rank 14 and 15 ships - stuff like this has happened maybe 4-5 times in the runs I’ve done throughout this and last week

HaJNEjV.jpg  HjnXC2j.jpg 

I agree. They are too rare, but they need to earn money.

6 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I agree. They are too rare, but they need to earn money.

If this were to be about Beryllium then I too would agree they need to earn money - however this is electrum which unless you haven’t checked the Q&A today is a time limited resource which will become unavailable once more after the Tyrant’s event finishes. Personally I have far more time than the regular player available to grind for electrum (I can do 6-7 hours a day for 1.5 enriched) which even then my estimated finishing date (23 days to go now) is absurdly close to the end of the event. It’s almost impossible to make one R14 destroyer to one deployment without paying.

39 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

If this were to be about Beryllium then I too would agree they need to earn money - however this is electrum which unless you haven’t checked the Q&A today is a time limited resource which will become unavailable once more after the Tyrant’s event finishes. Personally I have far more time than the regular player available to grind for electrum (I can do 6-7 hours a day for 1.5 enriched) which even then my estimated finishing date (23 days to go now) is absurdly close to the end of the event. It’s almost impossible to make one R14 destroyer to one deployment without paying.

Well, I read Russian forum as well.

It was said there that neodium event will be switched to beryllium event and that it will come with the Tyrant. Electrum event will never come. Well, nothing has changed!

I agree. You need to pay. Of course, people will trade destroyer parts at 6000 GS for each enriched plate or component later, you’ll see!

T’is a pity - I guess the best I can do to get Tyrant running is to kick the grind up a notch and try for 2-3 enriched a day  ![-_-](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/009j.png “-_-”)

5 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

T’is a pity - I guess the best I can do to get Tyrant running is to kick the grind up a notch and try for 2-3 enriched a day  ![-_-](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/009j.png “-_-”)

My friend, I think you can’t do more than 10-12 ore drops daily.

Just now, Koromac said:

My friend, I think you can’t do more than 10-12 ore drops daily.

You more than certainly can - today alone I’ve gotten 14 ore drops.

3 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

You more than certainly can - today alone I’ve gotten 14 ore drops.

Defence Contract speedruns?

Just now, Koromac said:

Defence Contract speedruns?

Defence contract runs with randoms - hard to define as a speedrun since half the time I’m the last person alive in the end.

1 hour ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Will my collected Electrum be deleted, when the Tyrant event finishes?

Just now, avarshina said:

Will my collected Electrum be deleted, when the Tyrant event finishes?

If it goes anything like the last deployment - no, it’ll just remain there until you use it unable to be added to.

And, will we probably need Electrum for the coming Ellydium destroyer? Any infos (form the Russian forum)?

I know pretty much as much as you do on the Elldyium destroyer - little to nothing. All we know is that it is coming and it will be game breaking.

I have well over 350 electrum ore and about 30 enriched that I will never be using, so if anyone wants minimum sale electrum I’m your fox.

45 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I have well over 350 electrum ore and about 30 enriched that I will never be using, so if anyone wants minimum sale electrum I’m your fox.

Min selling price: 100 GS for each crafted item.

Well here i’m a getting 1 electrum ore 1 match on 2 sometime I even get 2 in one… that weird that after so many match you didn’t get a single one :confused:

I’ve ask what happened to the berry event and didn’t get any answer, so I guess it will never happen.

Electrum will remain in the game after event will be finished and will probably also stay in loot, only activator will be vanished and will be only available via trading

Well considering that i not really go for an R14 dessy atm (cus simply i have lost way to much time due of a move and that my pc decided to screw up and it needed a repair i lost easily 2 months of the whole R14 event so far)

Aside from that and since i can play again (since 1 1/2 weeks now) i start to “drown” in Neo plates that only will come in handy for the other dessies i will build after i have build the R11 dessy 1st instead of building an R8 dessy. Onliest problem however is enriched bery atm cus i only can hope for a drop after the battle with my 5 tries (7 if the 1 day licence is active) and the rates are mostly 0-1 bery per FS/DC run mixed with the Neo ore drop then and when.

If Electrum missions would come as well i would complete them just to have at least an start of Electrum when (propably next year) the next round for the R14 dessy event is running OR they become obsolete until then when the Elly dessy comes and breaks the whole Dessy formula with an dessy that starts with R5 and can be upgraded all the way to R15. But this depends on how fast Gajin throws out the other 6 ship classes for elly cus i guess Elly Dessy will be the final one they will develop no matter how many wanna have it as next ship on the list.

[@EndeavSTEEL](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/256051-endeavsteel/) it’s not so much the ore itself - I’ve been getting 1 every 3-4 victories - it’s the enriched version itself that isn’t dropping. The only reason I’ve become concerned about it’s scarcity is that it is worth 12 ore (~36 victories) and would speed up the time needed to make the structure massively. I’d assume naturally that by farming the fastest PvE as much as I have that at least one would drop.

EDIT: Forget to rectify something too - as I asked in the dev Q&A specifically to know what time-frame we have to finish farming electrum:

1q8X0Ml.png 

Basically when Activators stop going out Electrum goes too

Ok nvm then, the about the enriched, yes the drop rate is really REALLY low

4 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

[@EndeavSTEEL](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/256051-endeavsteel/) it’s not so much the ore itself - I’ve been getting 1 every 3-4 victories - it’s the enriched version itself that isn’t dropping. The only reason I’ve become concerned about it’s scarcity is that it is worth 12 ore (~36 victories) and would speed up the time needed to make the structure massively. I’d assume naturally that by farming the fastest PvE as much as I have that at least one would drop.

EDIT: Forget to rectify something too - as I asked in the dev Q&A specifically to know what time-frame we have to finish farming electrum:

1q8X0Ml.png 

Basically when Activators stop going out Electrum goes too

So I better craft the destroyer structure then so not to loose the Electrum material ?