Electrum drop rates - what the heck?

No - it should be fine to even leave the ore unrefined as it should just remain in your inventory at the end of deployment.

You want electrum drop play r14 or higher else it wont drop. I get 1 or 2 every round nearly. I also have all desies, so maybe the loot thing is trolling me. I need other stuff and it aint dropping.  All I play is r14/15. Maybe you are playing too low. I never see you in game, so I am gonna guess you are not playing top teir. Try that, and maybe your luck with that drop will change. As for enriched I only see that when I play defiler spec ops. I get 20 or so a night or the ore.

If you see me and want to do defiler runs I will spam that all day and night until it closes.

21 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Okay - so after 145 PvE matches (and some PvP but who cares about that) I haven’t gotten a _ single enriched electrum drop _. Why do we need 60 of this damned resource for a single destroyer if the ore itself drops once every 3-4 victories (with soldier of fortune bonus ofc) and the enriched version takes over 100 victories for a single drop. Is it too hard to have a realistic drop rate when you need such a high number of something for one ship?  ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)    (I checked my screenshots and my last enriched drop - and probably only drop - was in June - thanks devs)

Reveal hidden contents

And also why the f**k does neodium drop at all when you use all max synergy rank 14 and 15 ships - stuff like this has happened maybe 4-5 times in the runs I’ve done throughout this and last week

HaJNEjV.jpg HjnXC2j.jpg 

I’ve been running Defence Contract using Max synergy Sirius|Naga|Sword AE and Patriarch basically all day since the Tyrant event began - the loot system is without a doubt trolling you as I only have Sirius as my R14 destroyer and I only get 1 ore ever 3-4 runs as previously stated. Currently on roughly run #166 and 18 enriched collected for my second internal structure.

Lets hope that training will get available for every resource. I am not interested in building another r14 dessie (don’t want to farm for modules) and I have no use of excess electrum. The tax of such ‘quantity resources’ should be applied to stacks of ten though. Applying a min price for every single unit of such a resource would be ridiculous.

I don’t mean to rub it in but not finding a single electrum is hard to believe. Since i got the destroyers and stuff i pretty much gave away several plates so far in my random OS giveaways but lately something went wrong with the scanner and all i get is credit items but that should be fixed sometime in near future i guess.

Spoiler

screenshot-170727-021031.jpg.09c0201dc983aa2235cc7e42821b24ac.jpgscreenshot-170801-200027.jpg.96f24ce977947c81acd4aac2a56acb03.jpgscreenshot-170801-212003.jpg.dfeb9daaf3b2158cea7530ee5d5cd147.jpg

6 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

I don’t mean to rub it in but not finding a single electrum is hard to believe. Since i got the destroyers and stuff i pretty much gave away several plates so far in my random OS giveaways but lately something went wrong with the scanner and all i get is credit items but that should be fixed sometime in near future i guess.

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot-170727-021031.jpg.09c0201dc983aa2235cc7e42821b24ac.jpgscreenshot-170801-200027.jpg.96f24ce977947c81acd4aac2a56acb03.jpgscreenshot-170801-212003.jpg.dfeb9daaf3b2158cea7530ee5d5cd147.jpg

I guess prepare to become a believer then because still no enriched electrum drop and closing in on 200 runs.

EDIT: Status report - second structure completed - this Nukem shall have his Tyrant!  ![:bomber:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/bomber.gif “:bomber:”)

hNydwH7.jpg

6 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

I guess prepare to become a believer then because still no enriched electrum drop and closing in on 200 runs.

EDIT: Status report - second structure completed - this Nukem shall have his Tyrant!  ![:bomber:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/bomber.gif “:bomber:”)

Hide contents

hNydwH7.jpg

Once you get it you will have to buy 12 parts for the modules. The trade system is being over charged like gas stations during a hurricane. I was so sad to learn this. 

40 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Once you get it you will have to buy 12 parts for the modules. The trade system is being over charged like gas stations during a hurricane. I was so sad to learn this. 

I already have a Mk3 Thermoactive weapon and Warpstream detector since before the trade system since I had a hunch the devs would pull this kind of bull**t.

8 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

I already have a Mk3 Thermoactive weapon and Warpstream detector since before the trade system since I had a hunch the devs would pull this kind of bull**t.

I need all of the above, but people are wanting way to much. Sucks this uses to come with the ship or it only cost credits.

On all the other destroyers I got before the nerf, I was able to get the designated desie item. Recently I wanted to buy a second black hole gun for spec ops, so I can swap ranks faster.  I found out thats also now in the trade system. I sold off alot of duplicates to make room in my warehouse. now I wish i hadn’t cleaned up. So much stuff is locked that i used to have.

For well over the $3000 I have spent in this game i should have a lot of special privileges. I suck at this game. I pay for items to compensate for my lack of skills. It is not helping me at all. I feel ripped off. I hope EA makes a game with similar flight mechanics to this one. There P2W scheme is a lot more reasonable in price. Battlefield for example cost $60. All the pay to win features are about $250. Much better deal than this and its a box title. Its not a space game is the problem. They some space game buts it nothing like this. There other games who have copied the ships here, but the flight mech is not playable.

2 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

I need all of the above, but people are wanting way to much. Sucks this uses to come with the ship or it only cost credits.

On all the other destroyers I got before the nerf, I was able to get the designated desie item. Recently I wanted to buy a second black hole gun for spec ops, so I can swap ranks faster.  I found out thats also now in the trade system. I sold off alot of duplicates to make room in my warehouse. now I wish i hadn’t cleaned up. So much stuff is locked that i used to have.

For well over the $3000 I have spent in this game i should have a lot of special privileges. I suck at this game. I pay for items to compensate for my lack of skills. It is not helping me at all. I feel ripped off. I hope EA makes a game with similar flight mechanics to this one. There P2W scheme is a lot more reasonable in price. Battlefield for example cost $60. All the pay to win features are about $250. Much better deal than this and its a box title. Its not a space game is the problem. They some space game buts it nothing like this. There other games who have copied the ships here, but the flight mech is not playable.

U don’t buy the skill…

M’kay - so decided to take a break from PvE for a bit today and went PvP for a bit and won (_yay) _and would you guess what dropped…

http://i.imgur.com/HKR6AyZ.jpg 

Excuse the link as the new forums seem to have broken imgur links.

its-something.jpg

11 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

M’kay - so decided to take a break from PvE for a bit today and went PvP for a bit and won (_yay) _and would you guess what dropped…

http://i.imgur.com/HKR6AyZ.jpg 

Excuse the link as the new forums seem to have broken imgur links.

for pictures link add   [i m g] [/ i m g]

![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

On 8/17/2017 at 5:14 PM, EndeavSTEEL said:

U don’t buy the skill…

As long as you rip on me people will love the comment the most hated guy here is me. The votes proved that to me. Hence the reason for this comment.

The most hated guy in real life is me. Too bad I can’t at least be liked in pretend life.

One of you I happen to know irl, but I have no idea who. 

4 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

As long as you rip on me people will love the comment the most hated guy here is me. The votes proved that to me. Hence the reason for this comment.

The most hated guy in real life is me. Too bad I can’t at least be liked in pretend life.

One does not just get disliked out of the blue, there got to be a reason for that…

21 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Dear  [@DrDeath_ScD](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/240008-masshomicide/) please do not get my reaction wrong. But imagine, just for the sake of theory. What do you think? If one would feel the way you state, what would you say to this person as an offer of help? Certainly you would try to address some goodfellow civil empathy towards this person. And maybe you would help him get to a physician that might help - because a helping person certainly would be alerted, feel pain and anxiety, and think maybe this fellow of mine next to mee might be in prolonged disstress or outlive an episode of bipolar depression or something more severe. What do you think?

17 hours ago, xKostyan said:

One does not just get disliked out of the blue, there got to be a reason for that…

The nasa mass trolling effort had nothing to do with it did it???

I founded a corp as a n00b. Lead it to the top for 2 and half years steady in all leader boards, it incited jealousy. Primarily from you. The dead corp still holds 15th place in iridium after being dead for 2 years. Experiencing people like you all my life has been known to turn people like me into very dangerous people. Human punching bags turn deadly eventually. 

According to all of you I deserve it, but when I finally lash out at the world and do something, no one will know why…

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

The nasa mass trolling effort had nothing to do with it did it???

I founded a corp as a n00b. Lead it to the top for 2 and half years steady in all leader boards, it incited jealousy. Primarily from you. The dead corp still holds 15th place in iridium after being dead for 2 years. Experiencing people like you all my life has been known to turn people like me into very dangerous people. Human punching bags turn deadly eventually. 

According to all of you I deserve it, but when I finally lash out at the world and do something, no one will know why…

Or, you know, your paranoid personality ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

And I am just sitting here with huge piles of everything but beryllium guess ill wait keep farming.