Dynamic limit to destroyer number

You introduced a limit to the number of destroyer per team which was a great move. Unfortunately, this was fixed at 3 no matter the size of the game. Which leads to matches like this one:

c1rXpB9.jpg 

where 3/4 of the team flies destroyers, which end up being extremely boring matches.

Please limit them dynamically as follows:

• Less than 8 people in game - 1 destroyer per team max
  • 8-12 people in game - 2 destroyers per team max
  • More than 12 people in game - 3 destroyers per team max

As much as I love destroyer combat, I’d have to agree that this is a great idea.

Great idea, then you got some players have their destroyer in line up, but they never uses it…

1 hour ago, Milfeulle said:

Great idea, then you got some players have their destroyer in line up, but they never uses it…

Agreed, but let’s take baby steps… This would already be a good next move.

37 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Agreed, but let’s take baby steps… This would already be a good next move.

That would be tough, because we can’t just say “You got a destroyer in your queue, you must use it.”

34 minutes ago, HBZK100 said:

That would be tough, because we can’t just say “You got a destroyer in your queue, you must use it.”

TBH I don’t think so. Something like 50% of destroyer pilots only fly destroyers (I’m making this statistic up). They either have a full lineout of dessies or they just bring their favourite. As for the other 50%, well yeah that’s a tough problem to solve. On the one side I’d like a balanced number of dessies on each team, but on the other side I would rather pilots chose whether they fly dessie or not depending on the situation/gamemode.