Dual turrets weapons

Hi quick  question will there be dual turrets weapons in the future of Star Conflict  something like this http://freiheitskampfer.deviantart.com/art/WIP-Dual-Railgun-Turret-307865688 for frigats and other ships.

That’d be super useful for getting my power up on my guards~

As some remember, they used to have 6 turrets instead of 4, as well did engineers. X3

In ancient times we had ‘heavy’ variation of each cannon (heavy plasma, heavy rails, heavy laser) with slow barrels but with increased damage and range. Maybe they should return?

In ancient times we had ‘heavy’ variation of each cannon (heavy plasma, heavy rails, heavy laser) with slow barrels but with increased damage and range. Maybe they should return?

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.

I miss them so much.

Heavy heavy blaster: Return of the slow barrel.

I think… I agree with Rob. It is time for the return.

And if other frigates get 6 guns make lrf get 9 XD

Okay, so someone needs to fill me in on all of the things I missed before the weapon and ship revamp since I only managed to get to rank 6 with Jericho before I went on a 3 month break.

Just what were the advantages of the heavy weapons over normals?

Was there an advantage to using the normal weapons over the heavy versions?

Were they upgradeable?

this is not planned, sorry

A different cosmetic on turret would be sweet :slight_smile:

I’d love to have that kind of double railgun on positron LRF :smiley: