Dread questions

First of all sorry if i post in the wrong section (i dont know where is the right sections) i have some questions concerned a dread

1. I can change his base dock (for example if i have a jeriko dread i can move it to empire??)

2.I must create a grup before attaking a sector??

3.How do i start a dread battle (if you can have a video-tutorial i will be verry happy,because i still dont understend how to attack),and i had saw sectors times and i cant stay for example at 21:59 in case of jeriko thats why i had asked if i can change his dock…

By the way if you have an exactly tutorial about this problem i will understend better

Ps sorry for my bad englesh

Lacatus Cezar

Pretty much when you build a dread it is stuck wherever you built it. You can park it on sectors that you own but that is it.

THX BUT STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO START A DREAD BATLLE I DONT HAVE A TUTORIAL

other question : i can attak a sector that is at other faction 

1. No

2. No, you can create team after attack announcment

3. First, you must announce attack on the sector. Right click on desired sector and press “Announce attack” 1 hour before sector times is (you cant before that time). Amount of attackers is limited, so you need to be quick. If your corp is on the attackers list and battle times will come, you form a wing (convert squad to wing) and wait for matchmaking. If your wing is less than  8 players, you can be matched with randoms as defender, and with bots as attacker.

As attacker, if you win and defence force of location will drop below 0%, you will have additional fights for taking control of sector. If defender will not deploy any defence wings, battle will not start and you will deal 10% damage to location.

You can attack any sector of any faction, just keep in mind battle times (for example, for me is impossible to gather players for fed sectors, because fights occur either 5am or 14pm, very early morning or middle of day)

THX A LOT MAAAAN YOU HAVE ANSWERED AT ALLL MY QUSTIONS

Try to hold back a little on the caps lock.

Also, at any given time you can join in to a dread battle queue as a lone pilot via the sector conquest queue in the top-right of the launch selector.

why?? whats wrong with caps ??