Double-slot passive modifiers

The idea is having the same default mod layouts/placements on ships as we are used to, but the catch is slotting 2 mods in one place for a 50% penalty on their stats.

For an example slotting an infrared and targeting cpu in one slot would result in having 5% more crit chance and a 12ish crit damage. The penalty can go up or down more if needed, it’s debatable.

I didnt spend much time on negative effects of such options so feedback it dudes and dudettes. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

The idea is having the same default mod layouts/placements on ships as we are used to, but the catch is slotting 2 mods in one place for a 50% penalty on their stats.

For an example slotting an infrared and targeting cpu in one slot would result in having 5% more crit chance and a 12ish crit damage. The penalty can go up or down more if needed, it’s debatable.

I didnt spend much time on negative effects of such options so feedback it dudes and dudettes. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I get your idea, but adding anything more, could greatly impact all current mechanics and that would compromise the balance. It should stay as it is now.