… we now have special buildable premium ships in the classes of destroyers and frigates mainly.
Just for inspiration for future specific crafting ships, here are two suggestions for you to constructively criticize and/or comment on :
For a possibly interesting buff or modification of the class of fighters I would suggest the concept of ::
#1 a twin-fuselage (twin-engine) gunship
- This makes heavy 2-hull fighters a big quicker because they have 2 engine hull structures in parallel
- Makes fighters have more than 4 main gun pods, e.g. like 5 main gun turrets (like we have 4 and 6 gun frigates)
- Makes room for special module structures for fighters (a variable mount pod like in destroyers)?
Tupolev_ANT-22 , Тупољев_АНТ-22
think of two Jericho Katanas (rank7) glued together.
For a possibly interesting buff or modification of the class of interceptors I would suggest the concept of ::
#2 a twin-boom interceptor spaceship
- This makes one think of 3 main guns for interceptors (2 front, 1 back)
- This is that the hull with two booms make the ship capable of firing almost in 360 deg around itself,
- Accommodates twin inline or radial engines having lengthy turbochargers
- Give an unobstructed field of view or field of fire to the rear (i more main weapon directed to the rear.
This concept is WiP