doomsday missile, cool but really slow?

okay so doomsday missile was nja, cool enough but it looked like a normal missile, 5400 flight range or so, 560 projectile speed.

it should not be able to be shot down by missile shield and or be affected by Flares

its dps is okay i guess. btw i got implant with 10% extra dps, so without the implant its 10 000 dps. 

but its speed, this thing will never hit any ship that has more than 350 speed. and it will never hit any interceptors. unless they are afk.

you can simply go left when its close and it will have no chance to catch up, its the only missile you can outrun in one stright line.

i mean, you need things from invasion wich can take long time, and this doomsday missile wont really make a big difference in any match. only when its on a interceptor. 

even empire snipers will deal alot more dmg than this in one hit and will be easier to hit. 

doomsday.jpg

You can use it on any ship, that means that you could do the following.

Take Tackler, tackle someone to hell with slows and use Doomsday Missile.

Take ECM use Stasis Generator to someone and use Doomsday Missile.

Take Cov Ops, cloak, go ninja behind some frigate and use Doomsday Missile.

Looks fine for me.

So if you can fly faster than your missile, does that mean you can shoot yourself in the xxxx with it ?

Wait wait wait…is this only avaliable in invasion mode or is it a holiday missle?

Wait wait wait…is this only avaliable in invasion mode or is it a holiday missle?

You have to craft it with Invasion/Open World materials, can’t buy them.

You have to craft it with Invasion/Open World materials, can’t buy them.

NOOOOOOO!!!

I like OP’s definition of “okay”.

This missile is completely broken OP in many ways. It has huge damage, can actually turn, good speed and can be put on a fighter or int of any kind.

Luckily it’s fairly expensive to build.

Honestly… this missile needs more range. 5000m is an anomaly generator. Because for a missile to be of any use it needs to be fast/have a long range (cruise missiles).

As with crafted drones, you forget that this missile can be placed in ANY ship.

This is obviously just tournament material, as it is the invasion ammo, but it is interesting anyway.

Could u use just once? Or is it avaible for buying anytime u want once u crafted it the first time? Or do u have to craft it any single time?

Could u use just once? Or is it avaible for buying anytime u want once u crafted it the first time? Or do u have to craft it any single time?

You have to craft it every time.

its made for 1 battle

even if you dont even use the missile in the match you wont be able to use it again

gotta re-craft it

compared to its price, its not really anything i need to have. torpedos is more damage and better in my opinion, same with octopus. 

this thing is so slow that any bot will shot it down before its even close. 

having 8 small missiles on my interceptor would be a better choise . it should be 11 000 dps + 500-1000 meter explosion radius, then i would accept the slow speed it has and the cost

hah. 

I can see this being hilarious on a CovOps. Fly up behind some dozey LRF, put the doomsday missile up his tail pipe, plasma arc and blaze away with the guns. Dead before he’s aware he’s under fire.

It’s hilarious because the damage does not scale, you can bring this or other crafted ammunitions into tier 1 and one-shot everyone if you want to. Attack drones in tier 1 are certain to be good fun as well.

You can use it on any ship, that means that you could do the following.

Take Cov Ops, cloak, go ninja behind some frigate and use Doomsday Missile.

Looks fine for me.

Arc+Orion+Doomsday+self destruct = 600 points in captain mode :lol: It’s like the old nuke but much faster. Old nuke is like 10m/s and it’s overpowered and got nerfed.

It’s hilarious because the damage does not scale, you can bring this or other crafted ammunitions into tier 1 and one-shot everyone if you want to. Attack drones in tier 1 are certain to be good fun as well.

inb4 nerf, use it while you still can, I still have 5000 nuclear warhead missiles in my warehouse though  :sad: 

I can see this being hilarious on a CovOps. Fly up behind some dozey LRF, put the doomsday missile up his tail pipe, plasma arc and blaze away with the guns. Dead before he’s aware he’s under fire.

The best part is the explosion area is only 100m so it’s less likely to kill yourself in the process. :lol:

hm

i didnt think of that

i will take it on a ride in tier 3 

Not that without this you don’t kill them instantly.

inb4 nerf, use it while you still can, I still have 5000 nuclear warhead missiles in my warehouse though  :sad:

But your Strong is no longer stronk.