doomsday missile, cool but really slow?

Not that without this you don’t kill them instantly.

Glorious ADragons with over 50k survivability. Add EB and repair kit and maybe even nanocomposite to that

Also mines and deadly beam cannon. Only if you go with an entirely damage focused build with no regard to anything else, you might be able to kill one before it kills you…

Glorious ADragons with over 50k survivability. Add EB and repair kit and maybe even nanocomposite to that

Also mines and deadly beam cannon. Only if you go with an entirely damage focused build with no regard to anything else, you might be able to kill one before it kills you…

why beams?seems everyone is using them these days.i use coils,seem just as good :confused:

why beams?seems everyone is using them these days.i use coils,seem just as good :confused:

Coils will cause self-damage when fired at interceptor very close to you

It also doesn’t shoot at certain angles and is projectile based

Coils will cause self-damage when fired at interceptor very close to you

It also doesn’t shoot at certain angles and is projectile based

Also only does 80% damage on hull due to Armadillo implant.

Still it’s my main weapon on Sigurdr and Atlas for PvP, the fast rate of fire plus the fact that pub players don’t try to dodge your projectiles ends up in a high kill count. Specially if you have Napdar babysitting you from behind.

Not to mention how many interceptors actually have hull kinetic resists?   On that note how many people in T3 properly build for kinetic resist?   I still think coil is a great gun to use on a Guard or empire LRF.   Throw a heatsink on the ship and now it’s a machine gun almost.

Summons Mustacho! 

He comes in guns blazing with a positron!

Summons Mustacho! 

He comes in guns blazing with a positron!

On an engineer yes…the other 2 classes…situational.   Sometimes it helps to mix the dmg types especially if everybody else on your team is using RFB, Bubbles, and Pos cannon.

On an engineer yes…the other 2 classes…situational.   Sometimes it helps to mix the dmg types especially if everybody else on your team is using RFB, Bubbles, and Pos cannon.

Usually in higher tiers alot people are using EM weapons I assume right? What are you facing in SecCon lately?

Last night was the lemming engineer brigade.   They’d fly straight towards our middle beacon from their spawn and died to my Falcon M one by one.  Almost all of them Fed engineer’s on top of that.

We are seeing more guards now to try and counter our normal all inty lineups that we use vs pugs.