Don't Handicap Teams

So tonight, we queue for dreads and to our dismay, we got 3 bots on our team that literally fed the whole time. Why would you add a disadvantage to a team that’s already short? I suggest that 5 ppl be able to vs 8 without a handicap. 

:-*

+1 to no feeder bots.

*flashes back to when bots actually were useful*

*nothing appears*

i already posted the same here: [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/29020-make-an-option-to-remove-bots-from-dreadnought-battles/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/29020-make-an-option-to-remove-bots-from-dreadnought-battles/)
Theres a response from doombot (read it).
Also make sure to check my last comment (about the command rose xD) :slight_smile:

Also make sure to check my last comment (about the command rose xD) :slight_smile:

Yup, we need that thing in the game. War Thunder have it, so why not Star Conflict? It would be great!

Imagine a 1v8? :smiley:

mill, I already had that… that game, I got 8 thumbs up XD

There should be no pubs or bots in a corporation match. Otherwise it should be called either PvP for pubs or PvE for bots… wait… those are already there… nvm

Simply make killing bots give no points, or at least not 15 but maybe 3 or so.

mill, I already had that… that game, I got 8 thumbs up XD

:open_mouth:

There should be no pubs or bots in a corporation match. Otherwise it should be called either PvP for pubs or PvE for bots… wait… those are already there… nvm

+1 that