LC3dhYL.png

Dojo ninja are recruting pilots who want to play pvp or sector conquest

our requirements are:

1. To have Team Speak

2. Knowledge of english

3. Willing to  kick enemies faces

4. Regular online

Write to “Leto” or “subzero179” for entry or send a request on the forum

Isn’t this a russian corp?Why would you need english in a russian corp?Why is this on the english forums?Am i racist?

Good luck in your recruitment. There are hardly any good English speaking players left who are not in a corp already.

3. Willing to  kick enemies faces

Wow that one made my day.

Good luck in your recruitment. There are hardly any good English speaking players left who are not in a corp already.

It’s more that all the English pilots looking for a corp are already in the only english speaking corp left: NASA

The rest aren’t interested in teamplay.

It’s more that all the English pilots looking for a corp are already in the only english speaking corp left: NASA

The rest aren’t interested in teamplay.

Last time I checked, you called us a Russian corp  :005j:

That’s me - the English speaking Ninja in the pic above wearing the white hair…you are the guys on the other side of the bridge, and “big brother” my Russian friend is the guy with the big hat on the left…

Nuff said

(for the record it’s mostly Russian spoken//typed in the Ninja corp chat but the English speakers are growing in number)

Last time I checked, you called us a Russian corp  :005j:

Either, depending on the point I need to prove XD

That’s me - the English speaking Ninja in the pic above wearing the white hair…you are the guys on the other side of the bridge, and “big brother” my Russian friend is the guy with the big hat on the left…

Nuff said

Bo wielding ninja vs naginata. Nuff said.