disconnecting

I think u should make counter for ppl which are getting disconnect on purpose while they play this game, if they reach 3-5 disconnects in a day give them 7 days ban, 2nd time when they do that 15 days, 3rd time 1 month and if they do it 4th time KICK THEM FROM SERVER 

I’m sick of morons which are disconnecting them selfs they see they will lose battle and they disconnect worst thing is now it happened from 8 vs 8 team 5 members in my team disconnected themselfs

This is not planned. There are too many ways a player can disconnect and noone will be able to check if it was intended or not.

They are already punished for disconnecting (no rewards, effect on stats, repair costs to be payed…)

obviously not enough they should make repair costs 5-10 times higher for them and 10 loses for each disconnect

obviously not enough they should make repair costs 5-10 times higher for them and 10 loses for each disconnect

So players will be poor if they ever experience issues with their internet and get a couple of disconnects at once?

So players will be poor if they ever experience issues with their internet and get a couple of disconnects at once?

Except for those, who own 1200000000 credits, I guess.

I agree that there needs to be a counter to this problem, but the way people “disconnect” from games is such that we could not track the offenders apart from those with internet problems.

A simple fix to this is to have the “disconnect” button put a tag on the player that says wether they clicked it, or were disconnected via other way.

I agree that there needs to be a counter to this problem, but the way people “disconnect” from games is such that we could not track the offenders apart from those with internet problems.

A simple fix to this is to have the “disconnect” button put a tag on the player that says wether they clicked it, or were disconnected via other way.

Once players know it is “better” to disconnect on another way, the work will be almost useless.