Diplomacy map...?

Suggestion or request, however you want to look at it.

Can we have a diplomacy map of all major inter-corporate alliances and their ties? I’m posting this in here because I think this will be a good idea for people to understand what angle they will be in should they be considering joining any corporate entities.

Preferably in an image format from someone who knows what everyone’s diplomatic status looks like.

The problem is that there is currently no in-game alliance system to back this up.  It has been suggested many times before, and I have backed the proposal each time, but it seems the devs don’t wish to work in this direction.

I think it would be really nice to have a map with alliances, and if an in-game system were introduced, this could be added directly to the current Sector Conquest map.

Absolutely. Inter-corporate alliances and teams are present, however nobody seems to be able to follow in with that case in terms of actual game development. It’d be good to implement it. But because it isn’t implemented, this is why I’m asking for someone to create a map of it…

Well, the main alliances I know of:

NA$A OWLiance - NASA and OWL (the best alliance  :012j: )

Conflict Defence Force (CDF) - a large group of mainly American corps including ultra, garc, FDEF, finn and several others

The Alliance (or some other name I forget) - Radix and a couple of French corps

Some-shady-alliance-with-no-name-that-loves-to-use-fake-attacks-in-sec-con - WPK, SRS and if my info is correct IGoDI

Various other Russian alliances that noone here has a clue about since our two communities are so separated.

As for us making a map, it would be rather useless without the proper support in-game, since these alliances are always changing.

NA$A OWLiance - NASA and OWL (the best alliance  :012j: )

:012j:

something like that would be great, hopefully one day

Star Conflict needs this.

Diplomacy, Alliances much more than a trading system.

The mod queue is strong in this one.

Star Conflict needs this.

Diplomacy, Alliances much more than a trading system.

nah, we need trade system moar

The mod queue is strong in this one.

ill make sure to keep them busy

I say both. Diplomacy system will be so much better…

nah, we need trade system moar

you know that won’t happen…

I want both, to be frank.

All those stored T V Mark 5 Blueprints in the Armory… why only sell them, if many have need for them?

It’s true. Plus being able to rent ships from other players of lower tiers would be so much fun for a small amount of time… It’d help so many people get through the game and get your own ships some good synergy too.

See there’s so much more that can be done. But getting back to the topic at hand…

So there’s NASA and OWL.

RadiX, limbo and a bunch of other dudes…

WolfPack have some friends.

Anything else?

Or do we actually need to get someone to make an actual map in photoshop with diplomacy and xxxx…?

Like I say, the other alliances are all Russian. So if you speak Russian or are brave enough to attempt to use the abominable google translate, then go over to the Russian forum and dig around ^^

Or give that task to one of your officers who speaks russian. :006j:

Or give that task to one of your officers who speaks russian. :006j:

You have one?

Yes … we are mainly international corp …

I believe we even have swahili speaking pilots :slight_smile: .

I swear to god we have a dude that speaks Latin too :slight_smile:

I swear to god we have a dude that speaks Latin too :slight_smile:

Latin is a dead language, noone knows exactly how it should be spoken :smiley: (maybe he is Italian?)