Diplomacy map...?

Boj has ties with GOD, EOD, WPK, and SALT along with some chek corp and nasa (buddies with nasa ^^)

This is from memory.

buddies with nasa

You’re hilarious

You’re hilarious

well idk really.

Gibe albacore tuna in an open can so I can edit it to something better.

okay now I want to know who else is in this “CDF” thinger with Arch?!

I know that FDEF and Ultra are in. It’s an American alliance as far as I gather. I’m going to begin making a map of corporate alliances, treaties and hostilities soon, since I can work Photoshop…

Is Arch now in CDF?

Not to my knowledge.

diplomacy map would not make much sense without a diplomacy system that covers most of the interaction in mechanics, and also gives incentive for changing or keeping the landscape

atm. i rather see alliances as friendships. this makes them somewhat harder to break ingame, but the interaction is also lower. I think the CDF works quite well, and did that quite early,

(i had always great respect for them, especially when u sent two wings after us in open space, it showed dedication and loyalty, even if we were actually just happy to have someone to fight) and probably the closest to a real alliance,

wpk’s alliance on the other hand seems more like a pact where some stronger powers agreed to not attacking each other,

while owl and nasa basicly have a lot of old friendships, simply because of the age of those corps, but no binding agreements of any sort, and actually quite a history of fighting the crap out of each other and screaming “again!” …

if the game had a larger strategic aspect, and we all could rule our corner of space, we could talk about a “map”, but the current game mode is simply a capture-game, as there are no real “empires”, and the next attack could be anywhere, anyway.

rigid alliances would be bad anyway, so i also see it as a blessing that this is just like it is atm., especially because i actually enjoy helping another corp if it gives me a game, and just because the other guys are enemies in the game instance, does not make them my enemies in other areas. if i want that, i play civ.

welp NASA and BEAST have been going hand in hand…

infact, NASA has said (or atleast some members have said) that they are willing to take members of BEAST if they leave BEAST for whatever reason it is.

It’s not an agreement to feed (which is what happened with EoD and GoD) but rather an agreement to keep some leaving players in a loop, seeing how BEAST is mostly for Teir 3 players, with some activity in higher tiers on individually run events and outings, while NASA is able to cover T3-5 as far as I am aware.