Developer Blog from November 19th: SСL first week recap

The first Leagues week has passed, and we have identified important aspects that require our attention.

f3d5cfb8f53c65e40361ae4b04cc.png

We changed the general concept of test season. Captains of the top 20 teams will have the right to field a team in the first division of the first season with battles for a large number of pilots, tougher rules and significant rewards!

Each participating team will be rewarded. The higher your team gets in the standings, the higher the reward becomes. More information on prizes and rewards will be published later.

We’ve also changed the times of League games. Previously, we had situations when a team could not find a pair for a very long time. League games availability has been changed for convenience of the most teams and their maximum concentration in the most popular hours: 16:00 UTC, 19:00 UTC and 00:00 UTC

To make sure team are not afraid to spend invitations we significantly increased the number of possible substitutes in the team. This will allow captains to quickly change the roster and not be afraid to invite other pilots. With the start of the first season in the Starter League there won’t be any restrictions on the number of substitutes. But the limit will remain in place for the First League.

We are planning to expand team rosters to 10 pilots, including substitutes. The main difference between Leagues will be the number of pilots in combat wings: for the First League their number will be increased.

Also, due to popular request League battles are now available for ship of ranks 11 to 15.

Participate in Leagues, aid the testing process, offer suggestions and get well-deserved rewards!

Patch notes say MSK. Which is correct?

Correct is UTC :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thank you for the slot change. I was concerned about invite count, this is a nice reprieve.

Go Team BACON!

Patch notes say MSK. Which is correct?

both coz MSK - 3 = GMT

…Also, due to popular request League battles are now available for ship of ranks 11 to 15…

Sweet! Now I can go give it a shot too!

Side note - I believe these times are 11am, 4pm, and 7pm Eastern Standard Time. (Taking current Daylight Savings into account.)

That’s not bad - I was a little grumpy about the need to be so cautious about interfering with dreadnoughts. This is better.

Btw, everyone who participates in the test season of League will receive the reward. So play more and earn more.

both coz MSK - 3 = GMT

Yes, he changed them after I posted.

Good, the only thing that was keeping me from playing this was the time.

Mill, today you can ask without fear, the answer will be different :smiley:

Good, the only thing that was keeping me from playing this was the time.

:smiley:

why? Is millanbel’s birthday today?

why? Is millanbel’s birthday today?

He is always asking me to play for leagues at 23:00, which is the time I leave to go to bed so I always have to say no. Since today it will be at 20:00, I can finally say yes.

He is always asking me to play for leagues at 23:00, which is the time I leave to go to bed so I always have to say no. Since today it will be at 20:00, I can finally say yes.

Will you guys beat the team BACON?

Does the sun rise every day?

Does the sun rise every day?

xD

I eat bacon for breakfast! I don’t know about the rest of the squad though XD

Nah, seriously, Team Bacon is doing very well already, we have a lot to catch up on!

Btw, everyone who participates in the test season of League will receive the reward. So play more and earn more.

I would if i could, hard to find a match

Yes it’s very hard to find a match in Leagues (after the 23:00 opening in EU time)

We fought them once and won. Hard to get everyone on for leagues every day, but I am looking forward to the rematch!