Developer Blog from May 30: Summer Evolution and Destroyers Return

And can regenerate faster than a destroyer can damage them.

1 minute ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

And can regenerate faster than a destroyer  the whole team can damage them.

Fixed

Finally a frigate with killer autoaim drones… (sarcasm) what will kill the enemies while healing up the allies. Aaand teleport as f*ck…

But I really hope that it will actually cronch monch on ships and make a cool nom nom sound. Like get close enough and the ship takes a bite.

10 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

I have I think 300 jerry activators. Why are they useless now? Can they not be traded into the new activators?

Keep in mind the grind we had to endure to get these only to find I would not have enough mono to build it and now I have a useless 300.

You’ll be able to convert them into the new one, everything is still in your inventory

And hopefully the old to new is like 100-1 because you can’t sell that many resources in this awful market system.

I just want to see those tai’kin die. ._.

2 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

You’ll be able to convert them into the new one, everything is still in your inventory

Thanks i already fixed my post… also hi

What about an Elly Engineer what can turn into TaiKin? ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) An alien Spiral ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

1 minute ago, Gizmomac said:

What about an Elly Engineer what can turn into TaiKin? ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) An alien Spiral ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Please don’t give the devs ideas

I bet we’ll see something similar on the ellydium destroyer

5 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

And hopefully the old to new is like 100-1 because you can’t sell that many resources in this awful market system.

It’s 20 to 1 and you’ll need 5 for the cpu

Mean that you’ll be able to trade what left

The Emergency Escape Pod:

Passive Hull Module for WasGut

If the ship is about to be destroyed, the controls are shifted to a small escape craft and it is ejected. It fires homing missiles and is permanently invisible. It’s special module rebuilds the WazGot and makes it invincible for 10 seconds.

Costs an entire nother Tai’Kin cabin, 300 Xenocrystals, and 200 xenoblocks, as well as 12,575,500 credits and 7,350,000 synergy.

9 minutes ago, Gizmomac said:

Finally a frigate with killer autoaim drones… (sarcasm) what will kill the enemies while healing up the allies. Aaand teleport as f*ck…

[@g4borg](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239042-g4borg/) will be happy ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

2 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The Emergency Escape Pod:

Passive Hull Module for WasGut

If the ship is about to be destroyed, the co trips are shifted to a small escape craft and it is ejected. It fires homing missiles and is permanently invisible. It’s special module rebuilds the WazGot and makes it invincible for 10 seconds.

So basically a waste of time shooting at???

and ffs make all the resource limits 10,000 like standard ones. You obviously are lying about technical limitations so at least have some form of decency.

On 30/5/2017 at 2:24 PM, CinnamonFake said:

For dessert, in the near future, we are preparing to thoroughly refresh the current version of hangar interface…

Do you also plan to provide us with a ‘save/preset’ option kinda like the existing preset system in WT?

We’ve been tired to constantly change modules, modifiers, weapons and Ships in slots depending on what battle (PvP-PvE), OS, Spec-ops etc. we’re about to get in.

For fks sake, not time limited ships all over again. Money grab$ full ahead!

I would not just only limit the ships for days, but also for hours.
Only during the dread battles should be able to assemble the ships.
For players who wants to assemble other day or time, should buy a container what contains visibility of a random craft-able ship for an hour.  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

5 minutes ago, Gizmomac said:

I would not just only limit the ships for days, but also for hours.
Only during the dread battles should be able to assemble the ships.
For players who wants to assemble other day or time, should buy a container what contains visibility of a random craft-able ship for an hour.  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Why?