Developer Blog from March 22. Star Conflict League: "Lucky dozen"

teams from top 8 had up to 200 games (or was it more? Cant remember actual stats now) in leagues since the start of the test season.

i know, but many of those games were at the start; also the number of teams overall has sunk a lot :frowning:

i think we even were top 10 last time i looked, but things can change, but i did play myself a few to get some MC.

the “drive” to play that mode ends usually at the MC-mission-Cooldown.

i know really only a few who actually enjoy the whole thing, and they are usually scary personalities.

of course it’s even worse in us tz, at least we do get games. but it’s usually just waiting in queue.

so i just meant, its not like you are missing a lot atm.

except the monocrystals. which you probably won’t care much about.

so if you want lotsa games, i would try wake up early at start of season, and actually those points should carry you until the end. of course, maybe the announcement here will also increase activity.

I am here as casual player whenever real life is able to sponsor some free time:)

Wooo!! Good luck with real life man! Hope to see you in-game some time!

I am here as casual player whenever real life is able to sponsor some free time:)

I’m not.

BUT

I’m still watching. And I was already curious when the next CM would make his appearance, and there he is.

Welcome to the community I’m not a part of (anymore)! :stuck_out_tongue:

Exclude destros, plz.

Adapt, or die.

Welcome, Ivan! Good to see you!

I am loooking forward to seeing more people play leagues now, especially since WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO PLAY USA LEAGUES. Also, it’s funny to see my team in 6th place even though we have only played 2 games this season. More people just need to play in general.

I’m not.

BUT

I’m still watching. And I was already curious when the next CM would make his appearance, and there he is.

Welcome to the community I’m not a part of (anymore)! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s nice to see you again. And hope to see you sometime here and there, just like Error. 

teams from top 8 had up to 200 games (or was it more? Cant remember actual stats now) in leagues since the start of the test season.

We are inactive since 2 weeks and still in the 8th place with 128 games.

S*** millanbel is xxxx & this Ivan character could also be one do to too many smiley gaces in his posts

S*** millanbel is xxxx & this Ivan character could also be one do to too many smiley gaces in his posts

:fed007: ???

Xxx starts with g… That handsome comment is realy… Well u know

Go home, you are drunk XD

Calling someone handsome does not mean I am attracted to them! It is a compliment, that’s all

Go home, you are drunk XD

Calling someone handsome does not mean I am attracted to them! It is a compliment, that’s all

U so handsome mill

We are inactive since 2 weeks and still in the 8th place with 128 games.

and yet you had 128 games

and yet you had 128 games

The time flies like arrow when you sitting 30-40min in the queue with your friends… :slight_smile:

The time flies like arrow when you sitting 30-40min in the queue with your friends… :slight_smile:

That’s cute. Try sitting for 56 minutes and not get a game at all.

Been there, done that, still awesome since im bored from all the soloing the game forces me into.

Is this a contest? Try sitting 65min (I didn’t say we got game after that) :smiley: we can go until 12x min.

Bottom line, there are games in EU/RU cycles, there are none in US cycle. Most of the games came from us trying to make 2 teams in the same time and go at it, which multitudes more restrictive than a single team.

Is this a contest? Try sitting 65min (I didn’t say we got game after that) :smiley: we can go until 12x min.

You miss the point of Kostyan and I’s posts. Which is:

Bottom line, there are games in EU/RU cycles, there are none in US cycle.

Highlighted in large font so that you can’t miss it.

Then adapt and do something else.