Developer Blog from July 6: A Look to the Future

The fight continues to intensify between factions and a new power in the market of advanced military technologies, the Ellydium corporation. This is the perfect moment for mercenaries to substantially increase the power of their fleet and extract the maximum benefit from the conflict.

90e2dff75800af4c7abd1414598c.jpg

The Empire’s Next Move

Imperial engineers resume production of their best combat vessel, the rank 14 destroyer Vigilant.Components for building the pride of the imperial fleet have already been sent to the UMC. Resources and materials, as before, can be received as a reward for completing missions and extracted during post-battle trophy search.

663c1061e75b0ca44c36b4b3c048.jpg

Large-scale Fleet Upgrade

Recently, some Premium ships have been overhauled — from appearance to new modules and types of weapons. It is time for a massive upgrade not only for premium and unique ships, but also for conventional ships of the Empire, the Federation and Jericho.

Our global task is to make each ship truly unique, with an individual set of equipment, weapons or modules. Ships of lower ranks will resemble their older brothers in terms of characteristics, and get more modifier slots.

An important update is incoming for the crew system. Active implants in battles will correspond to the rank of battle, and not the ship.If you join a fight against rank 10 ships on a rank 9 Nukem I, the installed implant ‘Rapidus II’ (rank 10) will work.

The system of combat bonuses for ships of lower ranks will also change. For example, increasing damage will work not only with base weapons, but also with modules.

Next Generation Battles

Matchmaking system in the game continues to evolve. This time we decided to expand its functionality and offer something completely unique.

26c7d9ba957fe24eb94ccc35a776.jpg

While you are engaged in tweaking the ship or trading in the hangar, the matchmaker will already be looking for a battle. As soon as the system picks an opponent for you, pressing the button ‘Battle’ will immediately launch your ships to meet him on different sides of the conflict in the battle. The system will create a new fight or will add you to an ongoing battle. All this will allow forming mass balanced battles on the go and, moreover, do it as quickly as possible!

At the same time, this is completely is optional, and, if desired, you can join battles the usual way. However, those who will use the system will be pleased with get an additional reward.

Join Test Pilots!

Every important innovation, especially associated with large-scale tweaks of faction fleets, will be presented on mass testing servers. Come and try your hand at the updated tech, share your opinion in the comments and contribute to the development of your favourite game.

Stay tuned and see you in space!

Sounds interesting, but not enough. I’ll sit this one out again I think.

Just now, millanbel said:

but not enough

Depends on what you expect to see  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Dev Blogs gives some parts of information about upcoming features but not all of our plans)

In short: its about to go down!!! ( faction conflict ), next destroyer on construction will be Vigilant, some kind of pre-match finder ( I like that ) implants will be active at the max rank in battle, ships will have their own unique toys… plus the surprises. I like this ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Looks like Conrad Dimeni is about to get riggity riggity pissed off with all this boycott going on… 

Resultado de imagen para its about to go down

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

the rank 14 destroyer Vigilant.

Yay!

Our global task is to make each ship truly unique, with an individual set of equipment, weapons or modules.

Really bad idea unless unique stuff is available w/o farming resources for weeks…

Matchmaking system in the game continues to evolve. This time we decided to expand its functionality and offer something completely unique.

I hope it will give Alien ships more “weight” than other ships.

Coz we still get this: Whoever has more aliens ships, wins.

8iEft2V.jpg

Just remove squad requirements/restrictions. I tried to play with friends of 3 and 4 people in T5 PvP and we didn’t get a single match in an hour! Give me a break.

NASA don’t even squad and they are all on the same side. First fix this.

Yay vigilant! Still need that one activator to build it… this new mm looks interesting I need to give it a try

the problem with MM is the Dev’s don’t want us to farm … that’s why you cant get rewards from custom battles… and that’s why you cant EVER have a  real MM … If you could  set up a wing and make a custom battle and get rewards  the  complaining about MM would stop … those who want  REAL PVP would actually get it and  be able to farm at the same time  …    Dev’s  I mean come on !!! what would it hurt if we coulñd actually just pick our teams and play the freakin game for once ???

Large-scale Fleet Upgrade

Recently, some Premium ships have been overhauled — from appearance to new modules and types of weapons. It is time for a massive upgrade not only for premium and unique ships, but also for conventional ships of the Empire, the Federation and Jericho.

Our global task is to make each ship truly unique, with an individual set of equipment, weapons or modules. Ships of lower ranks will resemble their older brothers in terms of characteristics, and get more modifier slots.

An important update is incoming for the crew system. Active implants in battles will correspond to the rank of battle, and not the ship.If you join a fight against rank 10 ships on a rank 9 Nukem I, the installed implant ‘Rapidus II’ (rank 10) will work.

The system of combat bonuses for ships of lower ranks will also change. For example, increasing damage will work not only with base weapons, but also with modules.

I would like to see this, imagine having access to all implants on a R11 ship per se, if you play PvE, since they get matched up with R15s, that will still count right?

Also, really hyped for the ships look and modules rework, I should take some pictures of them before it happens, but which ones will be?

1 hour ago, CinnamonFake said:

Depends on what you expect to see  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Dev Blogs gives some parts of information about upcoming features but not all of our plans)

I don’t expect to see as first item on your list of priorities, the promotion of a pay-to-obtain item that is already in-game and that you have already made plenty of money off the first time it came out. This is not game development, this is marketing. Maybe call it Marketer’s Blog?

Fleet upgrade is nice.

MM change will be a mess like always. I’m betting matchups will be predicatable and you will be opposite the same person each time. Also this does nothing to address the lack of squadplay and in general teamplay.

Developer Blog from July 6: A Look to the Future

There will be no future if Elly ships will still going rampage destroying every single match ever.

I uninstalled after getting the Sybil I was cheated out of back when R14 dessys first came out. Remember: it’s not a crafting system if it’s 100% gacha-based.

3 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Our global task is to make each ship truly unique, with an individual set of equipment, weapons or modules.

How about adding some sort of “reverse engineering” system that lets the unique modules be adapted to other ships?. Which should go even for the current premiums. So once a player gets a special weapon or module after assembling the unique/premium ship, he will be able to make a universal version of it for other ships. More exclusivity isn’t what Star Conflict needs right now.

3 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

The system will create a new fight or will add you to an ongoing battle

I hope you will also make it so I don’t join a Combat Recon after the captain has died or the battle has been already decided by other means in other gamemodes.

I hope the ships rework will concern SP ships first! They need more attentions I think, and I want my blood tormentor with new spec ! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)Also, will each dessy in the game get a exclusive weapon/module? That would be awesome!

Edit: if you need idea for new modules or weapon just make a topic/event i’ll glad to help!

I see so much complaining, im thankfull and happy for every new update you bring in SC devs, because ive seen a game ive played for 7 years perish because their developers had no passion for what they were doing, p2w is every companys way to make a living, and as long as there is content out whether its just some small one or some huge one, i know for a fact that you are trying your best to please everyone. People complaining about the alien ships needs to chill, im positive there will be something new to counter the Ellydium corp for standard ships. If not, theres always nerfs, 3 nerfs have been done on taikin, and they will continue to do so until the ship are either balanced or compleatly useless. Keep doing what you do Gajin, looking forward for the future of this game!

Yea ppl are salty  ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

eh… 

I just came back to the game a couple weeks ago. The grind is painful. What I want to know is 1) Will we get new ways to grind monocrystals and destroyer parts like beryllium? right now we have one task a day to get the equivalent of one neodium plate, and one task requiring me to play SC League to get a few monocrystals. We need monocrystals for so many things but only a couple annoying tasks to get them, and only 2-6 at that. And then we don’t have any way to get beryllium or electrum other than the trophy hunt after PVE/PVP. 

5 minutes ago, SgtSully said:

I just came back to the game a couple weeks ago. The grind is painful. What I want to know is 1) Will we get new ways to grind monocrystals and destroyer parts like beryllium? right now we have one task a day to get the equivalent of one neodium plate, and one task requiring me to play SC League to get a few monocrystals. We need monocrystals for so many things but only a couple annoying tasks to get them, and only 2-6 at that. And then we don’t have any way to get beryllium or electrum other than the trophy hunt after PVE/PVP. 

U can now find mono’s in post battle trophy search, so now you can easily get around 20 mono’s a single day, maybe even more and this is without a prem licence

I am looking forward to the changes and upgrades to the original three factions ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)