Destroyers - Allow multiple instances of Blaster and Plasma Turrets

Currently you may only have 1 of each turret type.

I suggest that Blaster and Plasma turrets are exempt from this, so that one may place them in a balanced manner.

Look at the Invincible, the layout of 2 bottom, 1 left, 1 right means that there is no possibility of symmetry.

Yes, this is an OCD thing, but it feels completely odd that one side of your vessel would carry out an entirely different role than the other.

I would say just to allow 2 of these modules, so you can have the option of 2 blasters or 2 plasmas depending on your preference.

That is why we build Archon, such beauty, symmetry, power!

BUt multiple turrets could be fun though, I personally don’t have neither blaster nor plasma turrets in my build, but it could be cool, especially on Procyon

i can see how a lot of people will start whinning on how no skill destroyers are…if drones were a big deal cause of auto-aiming, then multiple autoturrets will sky rocket whinning.

i can see how a lot of people will start whinning on how no skill destroyers are…if drones were a big deal cause of auto-aiming, then multiple autoturrets will sky rocket whinning.

The intended effect is that you can have 2 blasters or 2 plasmas, or one of each.

Not sure if they can place an arbitrary limit like that, to be able to place them in pairs, but no more than 2 of the type.

Imagine four pyro beams coming off of a single craft.

That would be AMAZING I would pay to have that option.

I can haz 4x tempest launchers ?

lol

op says Blaster and Plasma Turrets not Pyro or Tempest

it would be awesome to have multiple blaster and plasma turrets but no more than 2 turrets