Destroyer Inhibitor

Due to the amount of complaining about destroyers, I suggest some simple changes to make them appear less frequently and in a more balanced fashion.

1. Balance destroyers in MatchMaker so that each team has an equal amount present, wether they are used or not.

2. Make them cost more to use. At least 50k per destruction. AT LEAST.

3. Longer respawn times.

4. anything else?

1. Remove them
  1. Nerf ceptors.
  1. Kittens
  1. Nerf ceptors.

This makes me laugh

This makes me laugh

So devs should nerf them so everyone can have a laugh! :smiley:

There is a saying “Laugh prolonges the life”, so Nerfing interceptors actually makes them live longer

huehuehue…

There is a saying “Laugh prolonges the life”, so Nerfing interceptors actually makes them live longer

huehuehue…

Damit we screwed it up!

1. Nerf Kosty

For those that whine about interceptors being too strong, get good.

For those that whine about interceptors being too strong, get good.

since it is git gud, and not get good, your point is invalid.

Oh I thought of another one:

1. Play a different tier, and once they are in all tiers, play a different game

So devs should nerf them so everyone can have a laugh! :smiley:

Yeah come to think of it.

Hey lets give destroyers cloaks because they need them, wait how about a destroyer “nuke”,  Its like eve online doomsday, except it doesn t kill or hurt other destroyers just everything else on the map. You know even with all of this a destroyer could still get killed so a module that does auto aim.  What could go wrong ?  Writing a Suggestion to the devs now.

Yeah come to think of it.

Hey lets give destroyers cloaks because they need them, wait how about a destroyer “nuke”,  Its like eve online doomsday, except it doesn t kill or hurt other destroyers just everything else on the map. You know even with all of this a destroyer could still get killed so a module that does auto aim.  What could go wrong ?  Writing a Suggestion to the devs now.

I never played eve, but that module/nuke is a FANTASTIC idea that will totally help towards nerfing ceptors to the ground… no ground in space though.

Remove them from tournaments at least. Having 2 Archons and 1 Invincible shooting, pyroing and tempesting your arse down while 2 Procyons circle your spawn and of course your team does have just 2 destros, is very balanced and skillful gameplay contesting for GS.

1.  Limit the max number of destro that a team can take

1. Dont let them respawn

12- Kill me.

1. wake me up

2. (Wake me up inside)

3. I can’t wake up

since it is git gud, and not get good, your point is invalid.

2ke9gk.jpg

Fun Fact:

gg stands for git gud.

Fun Fact:

gg stands for git gud.

I thought it was for :

GG = Gilmore girls.

So you are saying after matches people weren’t telling me to watch gilmore girls.  I just thought Star Conflict players just liked that show.  Learn something new everyday.

dAARJIV.png