Destroyer Event/s for the modules and weapons

People that just crafted a Rank 8/11/14 destroyer/s can’t produce any modules for many reasons, but I will just list the simplest ones.

• items from the Trading section are not available

• items from the Trading section are too expensive

• items from Trading are too rare or too limited to be massively produced

• Such items cannot be granted any other way, if a player is out of Iridium and GS. (P2W)

Destroyer event (blueprints only)

There should be a new, unique and special event, only once, but every year.

• this event would provide you with the opportunity to get each blueprint for free (weapons and modules)

• after this event is completed, then you would also get components, starting from lowest to highest tier. (T3-T5) (optional, but recommended)

• items from the event should(not) be able to trade.

Discuss.

5 hours ago, Koromac said:

items from the event should(not) be able to trade.

5 hours ago, Koromac said:

• this event would provide you with the opportunity to get each blueprint for free (weapons and modules)

main point of the event: Fully arm YOUR destroyer. +1 for this

I paid for this items and what now? They will be crap… Caches already exists, and if you open one cache 3-4 times you drop rare item, but I’m about to increase rare items drop rate.

3 hours ago, AKmatiAK said:

I paid for this items and what now? They will be crap… Caches already exists, and if you open one cache 3-4 times you drop rare item, but I’m about to increase rare items drop rate.

They won’t increase very rare drops rates, in fact, they may even decrease them.
One component will most likely be obtainable for 10k-20k GS.

It should be more than a once a year, more like every weekend same moments as weekend bonuses like credits and synergy, and we should be able to directly buy the module or weapon either with gs or iridium

Come on, it’s going to steal my gs!