Destroyer (DLC) Packs - Tier III, IV, V

Suggestion:

What if we could get ‘Destroyer (DLC) Packs’ in the Store?

Such “timed” packs could only be available for a limited time (72 hours) in the Store, once a year, if not made as the DLC and could be only acquired with GS currency.

If it’s made as the DLC, such packs would immediately grant all included content, without any limitations.

Such (DLC) packs could also be available in the Gaijin Store and Steam.

What are these good for?

Guaranteed items that you’ll need and get them immediately, without resorting to “rip-off traders” and “missed opportunities”.

Components (all necessary items) for the weapons and modules, including blueprints, are provided for each and every module of each Tier.

Each same item is duplicated/given 3 times.

Items that are provided from GS packs, cannot be sold or be traded, but they can still be salvaged for resources, or sold for credits.

All listed items are already Mark 4 (upgraded) items. if that’s not possible, Mark 1 will do as well.

Destroyer Pack - Tier III (includes all the items x3)

GS price: 6600 GS (Price is symbolic.)

Destroyer Pack - Tier IV (includes all the items x3)

GS price: 9900 GS (Price is symbolic.)

Destroyer Pack - Tier V (includes all the items x3)

GS price: 15500 GS (Price is symbolic.)

The Broker pack - includes all the items (alien weapons) released during the Broker’s event, last year

GS price: 7500 GS (Price is symbolic)

• ‘Dag’tnith’ Launcher (Tier III, IV, V) x3

• G’Thar’Du Cannon (Tier III, IV, V) x3

• Thi’Lith Beam (Tier III, IV, V) x3

• ‘Sk’Rah’ Launcher (Tier III, IV, V) x3

• Energy converter (Tier III, IV, V) x3

• Crystal plates (Tier III, IV, V) x3

Again, all provided items are already upgraded to Mark 4 variants. If that’s too much, Mark 1 variants are also an option.

Vote, comment and discuss!

Kind regards,

Koromac

this reeks of pay-to-win, it needs a serious reconsider

should be avaible in gaijin store but not for gs, it’s a DLC so the premium game currency should not be involve.

do each DLC have all 3 ships or just one ? if they have all 3 then the price should be higher but again not is gs 

1 hour ago, evo888 said:

this reeks of pay-to-win, it needs a serious reconsider

It’s not P2W, since the existing Trading system would still feature such items. Also, you would not be able sell such items at inflated prices.

12 hours ago, Koromac said:

Destroyer Pack - Tier III (includes all the items x3)

GS price: 6600 GS or 60,000,000 cR  (Price is symbolic.)

Destroyer Pack - Tier IV (includes all the items x3)

GS price: 9900 GS or 90,000,000 cR (Price is symbolic.)

Destroyer Pack - Tier V (includes all the items x3)

GS price: 15500 GS or 150,000,000 cR (Price is symbolic.)

The Broker pack - includes all the items (alien weapons) released during the Broker’s event, last year

GS price: 7500 GS or 75,000,000 cR (Price is symbolic)

• ‘Dag’tnith’ Launcher (Tier III, IV, V) x3

• G’Thar’Du Cannon (Tier III, IV, V) x3

• Thi’Lith Beam (Tier III, IV, V) x3

• ‘Sk’Rah’ Launcher (Tier III, IV, V) x3

• Energy converter (Tier III, IV, V) x3

• Crystal plates (Tier III, IV, V) x3

that fixes up the following:

• Pay to progress instead of P2W

• anyone can have it at some point in the game

• you can have it but it will still be grindy anyways

• people will have interest in playing it a lot to buy the packs… which will set goals. A game without goals dies (like playing CoD until max level, you lose the hype of “I’m gonna have this when I reach that point” )

what ya think?

Why do you devilopers not balance this game and don’t make advertisements? Actually there’s almost no ways to know this game exists and every new player leaving when he/she see this big paying amount and all this op ships.

Content as an offer to players for money are a reasonable and fair thing.

I favour DLCs but for GS would also be ok for me.

As I mentioned to the developers [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33974-questions-to-the-developers-summer-2017/&page=3#comment-407499)  , the DLCs or Premium ships had these bonuses in general:

• +20% credits,
  • +50% loyalty,
  • doesn’t break,
  • +2 cargo spaces.
  • accumulates 20% free synergy,
  • earns x2 synergy.

Now they seem to be absent. I bought the DLC Waz’Got and originally expected to get the usual DLC/Premium ship bonusses but they were not included any longer , what the heck ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”) ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”) ![:005:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005.png “:005:”)

The destroyer packs must have these bonuses or some thing comparative.

My opinion is that support of this good game should be rewarded more, e.g. elite ship status, things that doesn’t hurt gameplay but are nice to have like +2 cargo spaces etc. - even in Ellydium-grind times. Not everyone is in this game for kill-rate farming and pole position in player stats. Some just want the space battles and the illusion of flying outer space in a ship and pwepwepwe a bit here and there ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

P.S.: And please lets have reasonable price , there should be content for like 10$ (see the proximity mortar example) also, not every thing must start with 49$, 79$ or 99$.

Sell more stuff, sell more often, sell cheaper, sell in mass - makes more people happy!

P.P.S.: And look, if you bear with me, if these things will be available as DLCs they are rather fixed in their stats, devs cannot nerf/buff them all around any longer you have bought a thing with specified specs not something like a changeling…

On 04/08/2017 at 10:44 PM, Koromac said:

It’s not P2W, since the existing Trading system would still feature such items. Also, you would not be able sell such items at inflated prices.

But trading IS p2w

5 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

But trading IS p2w

Hahaha yes, ppl paying to me :DDDDDDDDDD.

Pay and free2play go side by side, always.

12 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

But trading IS p2w

maybe – but other side of this medal is the truth that this game would not exist without some players paying/supporting ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

10 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Pay and free2play go side by side, always.

maybe – but other side of this medal is the truth that this game would not exist without some players paying/supporting ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Yeah of course. But there’s a huge difference between having non-intrusive support options, and what we currently have.

Seriously, they are litteraly advertising the new content as “free” associated with “if you use trading”.

It’s like saying “You won’t have to pay anything if you use your parent’s credit card. You spent nothing right ?”

I can’t support such toughts. 

37 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

I can’t support such toughts.

Swifter, you are right. I intended not to contradict your reasonable point(s) outright, that’s why I say’d maybe. I tried to point to the more holistic side of the debate.

Look, please, In my case, I traded and spent gs, but not for winning (against pl in PvP/SCL/etc.). I do not intend to ‘win’ in that sense – its more to have something quicker, that would help me avoid “pain” not to loose endlessly/unneccessarily - sometime to have it easier in open space or against ai. It seems that we are in different player-universes but are still in same game ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

With all these pay stuff (e.g. proximity mortar) i am not winning against you - way not! So - I think - the topic “p2win” is rather pejorative (=devaluing) - there is more to consider. Its more like pay to comfort etc.

Also I see this op Elly rat-race critically this tharga/taikin style kill-rank farming (sealclubbing) etc. that seems to be nurtured by the devs at the moment, because its not fun, seemingly kills the game, too.

I fly exculsively frigates because they can survive my strategic and incompetence errors more likely and from the beginning I fell in love with the federation frigate with her drones circling around. So I fly this ship class and type regardless if i win or make it top rank. Its a style - a feel - the illusion you fly the ship you would fly if open space and space ships really existed… So I fly elly Waz-got because it new, super flexible, rather balanced and has 4 drones that can heal or even attack! I love this. I am a bit disappointed about it not being op at the beginning (like tharga and taikin were / still are) but I think its the for the better good of the playing comminity the wazgot is not idiotic op.

On the other hand: Problems naturally arise from massive numbers of mostly non-paying kill-squad players, that are highly competitive, and kill farm. One would rather like to have them in e-sports area of the game and try to get them to support the servers, development man-hours and design-costs, also. Simply to contribute. I would make them special game section with very very much specialized ships and specialities etc. like the pros at Olympic games have personalized hand-made shoes, guns, rackets etc. to sqeeze the little possible edge out of the  material they’r using.

I would make the newbie section friendly and encourage teamplay, nice corps special for newbies, and the medium/experienced section successively challenging to filter out the e-sports material (but not with excessive kill-farming the others). But I think also end-game and e-sports is a good thing in itself - to make the game stay interesting.

So please pardon my direct question: what would/could you support in regard to p2w aka “pay/support” the game? What is it you require? What needs of yours are not met?

Why I am asking, because this game needs good/positive/creative ideas to stay running and good ideas that supporting players don’t get stigmatized for supporting the game and enabling the non-paying ones to play their F2P (but every one know there is no pure f2p - an i know there are not many games for gnu/linux).

Come on, there are thousands of limitation out there that brings absolutely nothing to the game and stuff we can do to bring money :

• 3 trade per day -> Why the hell is that even a limit ?

• max 3 item per trade. Again, why ?

• minimum price for specific items in trading, why ??? Especially to do stupid prices such as 300 per Tai Kin element when you need hundreds and hundred of them

• Allow trade of item vs item, without taxes. So you can finally say “you can get it for free using trades”, but limit this exchange to 2 per day.

• ellydium DLC should come with a resources : All special modules elements + enough to upgrade to r9.

• permanent color/sticker unlock (either per ship, or global) for a bigger price

• More schemes

• More “3d schemes”, not only for ellydium ships. 

• rework GS to credit/synergy so that it’s finally worth buying some

• more special items such as Spacial Scanner for PvE

• GS to convert ships into premium (Destroyer, Ellydium, and SP ships will like it)

• skin for weapons (different visual effects but same stats)

You’re not forced to limit everything and force players into spending money.

I mean, seriously if for X-mas they sold a weapon theme that throws snowballs instead of the usual projectile ; combined with a real X-mas scheme. Such as changing the shield’s texture to ice and the ship’s explosion to a snow burst, no way it wouldn’t sell !

Maybe even a unique X-mas ship !

But nah, they prefer to use the same copy pasted texture every year. 

There’s so much business potential that they don’t even bother to explore.

On 8/7/2017 at 8:44 PM, Swifter43021 said:

Come on, there are thousands of limitation out there that brings absolutely nothing to the game and stuff we can do to bring money :

• 3 trade per day -> Why the hell is that even a limit ?

• max 3 item per trade. Again, why ?

• minimum price for specific items in trading, why ??? Especially to do stupid prices such as 300 per Tai Kin element when you need hundreds and hundred of them

• Allow trade of item vs item, without taxes. So you can finally say “you can get it for free using trades”, but limit this exchange to 2 per day.

• ellydium DLC should come with a resources : All special modules elements + enough to upgrade to r9.

• permanent color/sticker unlock (either per ship, or global) for a bigger price 

You’re not forced to limit everything and force players into spending money.

There’s so much business potential that they don’t even bother to explore.

I totally agree with you. 

DLC should not have any “additions” that players might not like or need. Yes, of course, I am talking about 2-3 month of Premium license.

All 5 special nodes should already be unlocked and the ship should be fully ranked up at least to rank 9 or 10.

I think that a current number of daily trades, is 5, not 3.

I am not sure what they are doing, but you are right. There could be much more user-friendly. This rinse and repeat scheme needs to change.

The worst with the recent updates is not that they added p2w stuff. 

It’s that they broke everything we could get for free. 

With the Trading System came several extreme limitations that weren’t even here before :

• Destroyer modules now requires to be crafted

• Resources have a maximum limit, sometimes as low as 10. Which is ridiculously low. 

• Removal of craftable premium ship parts in the loot

• Events now gives random boxes instead of fixed rewards

And why all of these changes are here? 

Just to force you into trading. 

That’s the ONLY purpose of these limitations. 

They destroyed all the advantages of the hard-core gamers, just to make more money. 

That’s the worse thing they could do to their community. 

I suppose the awkward limitations were introduced to measure the impact of the trade, also until people voice their opinion in hundreds it wont go away anytime soon.

I agree with the most points , but not with the last one:

4 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

They destroyed all the advantages of the hard-core gamers, just to make more money. 

That’s the worse thing they could do to their community. 

because there are always hard-core players trading the latest stuff (@ rather high prices) minutes after updates/patches that announce some special event.

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

I suppose the awkward limitations were introduced to measure the impact of the trade, also until people voice their opinion in hundreds it wont go away anytime soon.

Measure the impact of trade ? 

The change to destroyer modules is litteraly a “You’ll have to use the trading system even if you don’t want to”. They just don’t bother about doing things properly.

Just look at how caches works. There’s so much random in it that it doesn’t have any sense :

• You may or may not get iridium in loot

• Same for caches

• Iridium loots have a variable value

• The looted cache is random too, there’s a dozen of different caches

• Obviously, the content of a cache is random too

• Caches availables to loot change every week randomly, too. Because you know, not enough random.

But that’s just the random part. Now add limitations too : 

• Iridium is super super rare (only availble in daily purple ?)

• Caches are destroyed if you don’t use them within a few hours

There’s just random over random over random with a super rare resource as limitation on the top.

6 minutes ago, avarshina said:

because there are always hard-core players trading the latest stuff (@ rather high prices) minutes after updates/patches that announce some special event.

There are different ways to do it. Limiting everything is not the only solution. It’s just the lazy option.

1 minute ago, Swifter43021 said:

There’s just random over random over random with a super rare resource as limitation on the top.

So true -who bothers to stay on maxed out complicated information ?? I surely do not have the time …

4 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

There are different ways to do it. Limiting everything is not the only solution. It’s just the lazy option.

Its a way to solve a problem: introduce complexity --. in other words to solve social issues by technical means – always doomed to fail!!

You’re naive.

Thar Ga and t5 destroyers release were perfect. A new specific resource introduced per ship. Just one. With a fixed reward quest that give you some, and if you do all of them, you get it.

It was not possible for hard core players to insta-craft it. The only way to get it sooner was using money ; nothing wrong.

But then they released Trading system.

Followed by Tai Kin release :

• above 10 new resources

• random boxes to get materials

• materials required to upgrade the ship limited to 10, when you need over 200

• special modules now require a unique material to obtain it

• and obviously this material is extremely rare and time limited (so even if you play 100% of the time, there’s a very small chance to actually get it).

• magically, the minimum price of Tai Kin material forced by the system is 300 GS. Which is extremely expansive compared to the rest, especially when you need over 200 of each types.

They complicated things a lot. Limited it a lot too. But they improved nothing at all.

On the other hand, these modifications benefits A LOT to trading. Weird right ?