Destroyer and Gamepad (Xbox Controller)

First of all the controls don’t all work. If in free look you cant move forward, backwards or turn left or right. I had to use xpadder and setup wasd on the left analog stick for it to work.

Second it should be free aim and not free look. Reason: in other ships I can use free aim to aim behind me or anywhere but have to change the button mapping when I switch to destroyer. Why? It is free aim but setup as free look which makes no sense and seems to be just a short cut in coding. No disrespect intended as I know coding is tedious and requires a lot of detail and thinking.

For the best Star Conflict expierience, mouse and keyboard are still the niciest way) In Destroyer we use another controlls type, cause the ship brings another type of gameplay. But if you have any suggestions about it we’re ready to see it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

My suggestions were stated: Analog left stick should turn the dessie  left or right and move forward while in free look like it does on the keyboard. Also it should be free aim and not free look but I’m not sure what the results would be after coding that in for dessie…

I am revisiting this post due to still no changes in the layout. People that use m/k already have the advantage and with the gamepad layout being broken and having to use another program, xpadder, to account for the loss seems to me its not something anyone cares about, but its broken none the less and casual players, like myself, prefer to sit back and use a gamepad at least every once in a while.

Again, using a destroyer you cannot turn left or right or even up or down while in free aim. A more working version of custom input would be ideal. I tried to map things and a lot of it wont work.

Here is how to reproduce: plug in a xbox 360 controller and fly a destroyer and see for yourself.

I had to actually write a program that will open xpadder and SC profile when I launch sc which took time from my day to fix something that should already be in the game. If casual players aren’t important as players that use k/m then at least that’s more of an answer than nothing at all.

thx ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

The problem here is, how would you aim or even score whereas keyboard+mouse is totally wrecking you. The only possible way this could work would be like two of these:

2103-airplane-font-b-flight-b-font-font- 2103-airplane-font-b-flight-b-font-font-

one to steer and one to aim with this to get the feeling of sickness going all over the room lol ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Oculus-Rift-vs-HTC-Vive-vs-PlayStation-V

LOL, I wish I had those items but its not a matter of getting out skilled by mouse/keyboard users its a matter of it doesn’t work and needs to be fixed. I am one that uses the gamepad and I do very well considering the consequences of it but won’t use anything else. It should be easy enough to fix and if they don’t have time right now that’s fine just fix it at some point. I have my own fix but running 2 other programs just to soft wire in 4 keys is kind of counterintuitive. Or give me the user_bindings.xml entries to input. I don’t think anything in that file will work with the thumb sticks though. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I have a 17-button mouse tho ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) Imagine that hahaha

bump