Decrease Module Reload Time in PvE

I was discussing this with some other people, and most agreed that in PvE, the cooldown for modules should  be reduced.  50% reduction was mentioned, but 25% seemed to be the best idea.

Why?

There are too many enemy ships in PvE for modules to be used as effectively as they can be.  The recharge times work really well in PvP to keep ships from becoming OP.  However, in PvE, things are wildly different, and sometimes the thing that actually kills you is your module being 98% reloaded, and you were just about to unleash hell.

This is something that was going around, so I thought I’d at least put the idea up on here.  Honestly, I would understand the majority of veterans disagreeing with this (personally, I’m on the fence about it myself).  I would just hope that you think about the change in gameplay that would be offered.

Certainly worth considering.

PvP and PvE are very different beasts. I would certainly like to see something done to make inty and fighter more viable in PvE.

intys are pretty useless in most of the pve’s, but fighters are sweet

intys are pretty useless in most of the pve’s, but fighters are sweet

There was a time that certain rounds were fastest and most beneficial to do as inti - now PvE is Frig/Fighter zone again.

Only in the raid a splash of 1 to maximum 2 out of 12 intis are OK.

I agree it mainly depends on the mission and big ships are preferred in PvE.

But on the other hand there are PvE missions just for Intis.

It is not perfectly balanced but PvE ist ok for all types of ships

i would like to have t5 implant for t4 ships in pve   :001j:

I’d like this. And the R13 implant works wonderfully in PvE just fyi.

There was a time that certain rounds were fastest and most beneficial to do as inti - now PvE is Frig/Fighter zone again.

Only in the raid a splash of 1 to maximum 2 out of 12 intis are OK.

Pirate Raid stage 1 is still best done in inties.

Captured dread stage 1 can be made with inties easy.

Blackwood stage 1 can be made with inties easy

In PvE you are facing bots with aimbot and lots of numbers. Inties are not well suited because they lack tank, HP pool and their maneuverability is useless against bots.

But they are great for invasion though.