DeathWasp Video Section

Soo, hello everyone! Im DeathWasp and today i will present the first in line of serious videos of Star Conflict from me. Previously a popular player from a game called Battlestar Galactica Online, but lost interest for many reasons.

Here it is, first video of many to come hopefully. xIMaXIx inspired.

(2nd video already in the making stay tuned)

Please subscribe if you liked it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

My channel: DeathWasp´s Channel

Enjoy!

You really should adjust your HUD, currently, it gives you zero tactical information about the situation around you.

6 hours ago, DeathWasp said:

Previously a popular player from a game called Battlestar Galactica Online, but lost interest for many reasons.

Hello there, fellow player! I come from that same game. I know the reasons you speak of.

Also, it appears you’re using the same kind of video style from that game, which I’ve grown used to and think is quite fitting with this one. Props on your video!

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

You really should adjust your HUD, currently, it gives you zero tactical information about the situation around you.

Thanks for telling me Kostyan, had it different on my old PC but since i got a new one i compleatly forgot about it, maybe i didnt need it but thanks anyways for the heads up!

14 minutes ago, DgStat1k said:

Hello there, fellow player! I come from that same game. I know the reasons you speak of.

Also, it appears you’re using the same kind of video style from that game, which I’ve grown used to and think is quite fitting with this one. Props on your video!

Yeah… sad to be honest, used to be one of the best games. 

Happy you enjoyed it man! More will come soon ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

How did you know where that cloaked tackler moved from 4:19?

1 hour ago, DevWAR said:

Cheats.

4 hours ago, DevWAR said:

Honestly do not know, i dont shoot anywhere when i shoot, i predict my target alot, with stealths the prediction comes in handy alot because the positron shot slightly moves if ure shooting close to it, but that shot was pretty insane 90% luck i would say. 

2 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

Cheats.

Sorry not russian Tillo, dont know a second thing about coding or that shiz

6 hours ago, DeathWasp said:

Sorry not russian

Explain your 23 ping then. I’ve only ever seen servers only get that good for rus

1 hour ago, PapyMcBites said:

Explain your 23 ping then. I’ve only ever seen servers only get that good for rus

Live in Sweden, pretty close to russia. Have 300mb/s internetspeed

Best of luck with your channel! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

2 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Best of luck with your channel! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Thank you very much Endeav! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Another one! ;P 

hayehh!! mate of BSGO^^, nice video, players bsgo are the better players of space game of the world ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”).

good game!

33 minutes ago, beckert2 said:

hayehh!! mate of BSGO^^, nice video, players bsgo are the better players of space game of the world ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”).

good game!

Thank you good sir! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Nice videos. Just one thing to add if I may. Make them a little more viewer friendly. The speedup is too much. If you want to keep the length of the video, making some cuts here and there might be a better way.

2 minutes ago, SINaka said:

Nice videos. Just one thing to add if I may. Make them a little more viewer friendly. The speedup is too much. If you want to keep the length of the video, making some cuts here and there might be a better way.

Thank you! Will keep in mind until next time ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)