DeathWasp Video Section

I agree, speedups really get me to not watch the video, really dislike those things in xMaXx’s videos, another thing I find I enjoy in videos is that presence of in-game sounds, of course, that only works with normal speed, but It makes you relate to the video since that is such a familiar environment. 

And going back to my previous comment, I strongly suggest you increase the amount of information in your default HUD, ability to chose a target without spending the time to highlight with a mouse makes a lot of difference in battle. 

43 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

“ability to chose a target without spending the time to highlight with a mouse makes a lot of difference in battle.” 

I find it rather boring to watch an SC video thats normal speed, but ill make sure to slow them down more in my next one, just dont like having 2 songs in 1 video. Also about the HUD ive never had any problems with my HUD Kostyan but what you say sounds interesting but i have no idea where i can change specifically that which u point out, can u show me?

These are in Options menu -> HUD -> Markers (Enemy and Allies (I recommend make then the same for easier processing))

Here is what i have

There are 3 sections:

• Within Line of sight. This one is how you see all the markers

• Observed.  This is what you see when you hover your mouse over a target (There is a toggle button in key-binds, that allows you to replace this with “Within Line Of Sight” settings (i have it bind to  “z”, not sure what is the default value) This option allows you to quickly see full picture (all available information about all the ships) to make a w/e descision and you can cycle to off in situations when it clogs the view (especially in beacon hunt games) 

• Lock as a target.  Self-explanatory :)

Spoiler

0OBVxmv.png

The difference is like this:

Spoiler

QXcOY8T.jpg

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

These are in Options menu -> HUD -> Markers (Enemy and Allies (I recommend make then the same for easier processing))

Here is what i have

There are 3 sections:

• Within Line of sight. This one is how you see all the markers

• Observed.  This is what you see when you hover your mouse over a target (There is a toggle button in key-binds, that allows you to replace this with “Within Line Of Sight” settings (i have it bind to  “z”, not sure what is the default value) This option allows you to quickly see full picture (all available information about all the ships) to make a w/e descision and you can cycle to off in situations when it clogs the view (especially in beacon hunt games) 

• Lock as a target.  Self-explanatory :)

Reveal hidden contents

0OBVxmv.png

The difference is like this:

Reveal hidden contents

QXcOY8T.jpg

I see pretty much everything now, thanks Kostyan! But sometimes when there are alot of people bunched up it gets hard to tell the differance from some targets but its fine i think ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

9 minutes ago, DeathWasp said:

I see pretty much everything now, thanks Kostyan! But sometimes when there are alot of people bunched up it gets hard to tell the differance from some targets but its fine i think ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Yeah )) Keep in mind you can toggle between 1st and second (Line of sight / Observed) presets with a button in battle, that should help with times when it gets to cramped, especially from mid distance around a beacon

Something easier to follow this time i think, hope u enjoy it!

first day on wazgot (:

It’s great you guys

2 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

first day on wazgot (:

It’s great you guys

![:004_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004_2.png “:004_2:”)

Something easier to follow this time i think, hope u enjoy it!

Good video.

9 hours ago, demaneR said:

Good video.

Thank you!  ![:007_3:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_3.png “:007_3:”)

Singularity video ~ coming soon