Darts 2-3 shotting everything

1 dart on the enemy team wiping out half our teams frigates, 2 shots a piece from 6k range, 3 shots if they have resist, the darts end up getting top kills every game.
Exploiting bug for 100% crit rate, reporting it every time it happens, you’re welcome.

You can’t report everything you don’t understand every time… The ship derives it strength from the numbers of allies around him, try to figure out how to deal with it.

9.1. If the in-game complaints system is used for sending spam, messages containing knowingly false information, insults against game masters, chat or forum moderators or company developers and employees, a game master may set a penalty in the form of banning the offending player’s account for 1 day. In the case of a repeated violation, the administration may ban the player’s account for 7 days or more.

So please do not do it.

12 minutes ago, OmegaFighter said:

9.1. If the in-game complaints system is used for sending spam, messages containing knowingly false information, insults against game masters, chat or forum moderators or company developers and employees, a game master may set a penalty in the form of banning the offending player’s account for 1 day. In the case of a repeated violation, the administration may ban the player’s account for 7 days or more.

So please do not do it.

Well something is most definitely wrong if they’re tanking a destroyers worth of damage head-on and popping my allies in 2 shots left and right.

3 darts on the enemy team is a guaranteed loss. We only won once against such a setup because they had a few suiciding types that were feeding our team easy kills.

20 minutes ago, Weylin29651 said:

Well something is most definitely wrong if they’re tanking a destroyers worth of damage head-on and popping my allies in 2 shots left and right.

3 darts on the enemy team is a guaranteed loss. We only won once against such a setup because they had a few suiciding types that were feeding our team easy kills.

Not a reason to report them. They aren’t doing anything wrong.

Here we go again, countering Dart can be easy, don’t expect to kill it just like that with every ship type, the velocity of the Quantum Railgun is not that high, you can dodge it with a proper strafe or rotation build, but in case that might not happen then get some kinetic resistances, I tought dealing with the frontal shield would be easy as its obvious flaw implies that it will work only on the front hemisphere, and that it wont block the piercing weapons, I hope you know what those are, respect this and you can simply deal with it.

I handle darts very easy, wait for them to activate diffussion shield, wait for it to go on cd. Overwhelm them, they’re dead.
Gargoyle and Dart are quite high in damage, higher than they should be. But instead or reporting and complaining rather counter it and offer solutions, coordinate with your team and win the game.
Or bring a dart too ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Just feels like 90% of the ships in the game are designed entirely around hard-countering engineers, ESPECIALLY the new ships.

Gargoyle? Cuts down an engineer in 1.5 seconds with rapid fire bosons
Dart? 2 shots to kill a full health engineer, 3 shots if they have fully specialized kinetic resist.
Thar’Ga? Hope you like getting insta-killed by whatever that charge-up weapon is.
Destroyers? Enjoy shooting at one for 2 minutes with coil mortar just to get killed by a gravity lense pulling you out of position and forcing you to turn around and boost and get ganked.

Fighters and Interceptors can come and go as they please, if they want to fight, you are forced to confront them, there is no retreat. If they lose the advantage, they can hide like they always do, like frigates never can do. The improved survivabilty of frigates is entirely offset by them being hit by absolutely everything except LRFs at 10k if you try really hard. Don’t forget the hidden mechanics of things like explosives doing bonus damage to frigates.

Gargoyle, Dart, or out of position ? 

Static barrier. 

Singularity. Done.

If you employ coop logic in fights you gonna die against ships like dart.

6 hours ago, OmegaFighter said:

I handle darts very easy ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

That’s like saying: I fly a Thar’ga. Mystery solved. Although I think the point of the thread has been lost. It’s a command with more DPS than a standard/premium (aka obsolete) gunship.

The only other explanation is that the game is designed like rock-paper-scissors. But it isn’t, some ships are just imbalanced intentionally.

Btw, where do I get Dart and Gargoyle parts? Limited time “exclusive” RNG lootbox gambling offer? Thought so…

1 hour ago, betatrash said:

That’s like saying: I fly a Thar’ga. Mystery solved.

I do not.

a command with more DPS than a standard/premium (aka obsolete) gunship.

No one ever denied this, it is broken. Just complaining won’t fix it though.

But it isn’t, some ships are just imbalanced intentionally.

Well yes, if a command gun does 4K + Dps with 100% CC and 100%+ CD, of course it was not an accident.

Btw, where do I get Dart and Gargoyle parts? Limited time “exclusive” RNG lootbox gambling offer? Thought so…

That would have been right a few weeks ago, now you have to try to rip someone off to get it for less than a few thousand gold.

15 minutes ago, OmegaFighter said:

I do not.

Well, you fly guards with proximity mortar. It’s not much better then  Thar Ga. 

Don’t forget the energy converter

1 hour ago, Swifter43021 said:

Well, you fly guards with proximity mortar. It’s not much better then  Thar Ga. 

Does it 8k with one shot? Fly 600m/s? Teleport? Have a 9k omfg shield? Recovers shield when you shoot at it? Have super high rotation? Of course it is better, it’s 1x Noskill splash dmg vs. 10x broken mechanics.

Proxi mortar guard is a good counter to thar’ga spam. It’s a shame it is now unavailable to buy, and was only a premium weapon…

Nah your guard has a 20k omfg shield! Does it recharge when shot at? Yes when you use shield recharges! Fly 600m/s, no it’s a frigate so 400 is fine. btw T-RexII can get pretty fast…8k with one shot? No, but 23k? Yes!

Those ships are kind of OP. I have Gargoyle now and only need a Dart activator. Gargoyle has made PvE way more interesting. Played 1 PvP and killed all the people trying to rank up their r11-r13, can’t even stay in their guards because the next shot will be a 27k ;p I didn’t even have Boson or Repeater.

They will be changed once “everyone” gets them. But for now, they hope people will buy GS to get the parts in the trade

1 hour ago, RennieAshII said:

Nah your guard has a 20k omfg shield! Does it recharge when shot at? Yes when you use shield recharges! Fly 600m/s, no it’s a frigate so 400 is fine. btw T-RexII can get pretty fast…8k with one shot? No, but 23k? Yes!

Those ships are kind of OP. I have Gargoyle now and only need a Dart activator. Gargoyle has made PvE way more interesting. Played 1 PvP and killed all the people trying to rank up their r11-r13, can’t even stay in their guards because the next shot will be a 27k ;p I didn’t even have Boson or Repeater.

7 hours ago, OmegaFighter said:

Does it 8k with one shot? Fly 600m/s? Teleport? Have a 9k omfg shield? Recovers shield when you shoot at it? Have super high rotation? Of course it is better, it’s 1x Noskill splash dmg vs. 10x broken mechanics.

dart, gargoyle, thar’ga in R11-R13 just changed every mode of game into a “survival mode” for all standard ships players… the “T-REX zone”… joking ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Don’t know where to put it, so I’ll put it here. 

The updated returning crystal is BS. You can teleport enemies with you!  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)