Darts 2-3 shotting everything

Dart itself is ok. Quantum Rail is just too strong. Harmo Drive fuels crit chance to Quantum while Quantum decreases Harmo drive reload and so on.

Repeater fuels Boson to fire faster = kills = prolonged “fire faster” bonus = more kills etc.

Teleporting enemies with you? Where is that?

*Gets to beacon after a minute - ah ah ah! - back to spawn you go!!

4 minutes ago, RennieAshII said:

Teleporting enemies with you? Where is that?

*Gets to beacon after a minute - ah ah ah! - back to spawn you go!!

It’s in the patch note. 

Returning crystal teleport all ships around tai kin ennemies included to the beacon.

A unique special module that allows the pilot to use unusual tactics in combat. A crystal acting as a warp-beacon is separated from the ship. When reactivated, the ship with the surrounding area of ??space and even with enemy ships that fall into this area, moves to the beacon. The beacon is vulnerable to ramming. Damage to the ship from the activation is restored. 

The distance its 200m so you gotta time it right, but it sure will make for some great rolling, at least on your end.

I hope it works on allies too.

We would finally have a way to force LRF into the battlefield.  ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

uprntW3.jpg

Wait till u see this, popping stationary lrf within seconds .-.

5 hours ago, Milfeulle said:

uprntW3.jpg

Wait till u see this, popping stationary lrf within seconds .-.

Guess what, I told them it’s broken before release. Yet there it is. Enjoy it.

9 minutes ago, OmegaFighter said:

Guess what, I told them it’s broken before release. Yet there it is. Enjoy it.

So much for feedback i guess…

Look at thar’ok.

They even named it after their response to your feedback: T’Ha! Ok!..(leik, wat eva)