Dart and Gargoyle.

1 minute ago, Spongejohn said:

Fun fact, mine is r13 but I don’t have any more money to unlock kinetic bonuses or the op weapon… Well, it’s matter of time…

Should have spent less on alcohol…

Just now, xKostyan said:

Should have spent less on alcohol…

My alcohol addiction is fine even when I don’t have money. I make my own wine.

1 minute ago, Spongejohn said:

My alcohol addiction is fine even when I don’t have money.

I have never doubt that ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

1 minute ago, xKostyan said:

I have never doubt that ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

You want some? I can send it to you with free shipping and my own personal “bacteria” gift. No extra charge for that 8)

55 minutes ago, g4borg said:

I mean, yeah, they are pretty much OP atm., I mean cmon, you don’t need a doctorate to see it, so I understand there is not much to discuss.

The RNG style drops now, and the tactic to overshoot first and nerf later is of course debatable somehow, but let them first show if they actually did it to make trading more interesting, or if its just uncorrelated bad practice. Clearly winning some trash after paying GS for some of those bundles makes me question sanity of anyone not using some “reward”-GS instead of paying for it.

TLDR ; I would relax, pretty sure that stuff gets nerfed eventually anyway.

My assumptionis that they deliver new ship classes/lines at least every year (destros, ellydium ships, who knows what comes next) from now on, each stronger than before (at least for a while) - its buisiness model ??

Like a constant software beta - replace nerfed  by fine-tuned with help of players …

hum…hum…

this new Boson Canon EM for the gargoyle , just insane and a lot of OP ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

imagine we can deal 5k dps at above 9000m with a 10k m/s speed amno . more easy to take down frig. and destroyers with this weapon than the snipe with the bonus domage , more chance to hit and often players take 2 or 3 hits . instanly .

I really don’t get the point of this screenshot, same people could have taken like ECM+gunship and just do the same, to be honest a single player can do that vs such “awesome” opponents.

Also id like some wine too.

Now that Thar’ga is out, we can worry less on Dart and Gargoyle now…

15 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

Now that Thar’ga is out, we can worry less on Dart and Gargoyle now…

I would really like to see a video of 1 or 2  thar Ga killing a dessy in less than 9 seconds.

https://vk.com/alarmtv?w=wall-80735785_35058

tun tun tun

7 minutes ago, AdamWest said:

I would really like to see a video of 1 or 2  thar Ga killing a dessy in less than 9 seconds.

My computer is too slow for this.

But if you’re connected after ~22h and have a dessy, I’d be glad to kill you in less then 9 seconds.

2 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

https://vk.com/alarmtv?w=wall-80735785_35058

tun tun tun

https://vk.com/starconflictheroes

Wat da heck is tis, we have SC mobile game now lol?

that post is about Dart and Garg LvLing up to rang 11 ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

4 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

My computer is too slow for this.

But if you’re connected after ~22h and have a dessy, I’d be glad to kill you in less then 9 seconds.

We’re suppose to be quiet now so dev won’t nerf us >.>

1 minute ago, Milfeulle said:

We’re suppose to be quiet now so dev won’t nerf us >.>

There is a huge sale on containers for this weekend, there have to be more thargas flying around, if we farm them enough, maybe we can get it to be buffed… huehuehue

3 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

There is a huge sale on containers for this weekend, there have to be more thargas flying around, if we farm them enough, maybe we can get it to be buffed… huehuehue

Especially since they’ll most likely be low level thar ga.  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Well I would have liked a R10 LRF but I suppose we will have to wait for the alien one,that if every alien ship will start from rank 5 and we will have to increase it,now the last thing left to do about modifying the ships is to modify their classes and roles,that would be,uhm,something?