Daily Tournaments

Daily tournaments should be a thing. Even if they only give GS for 3 wins, they would make the game muuuuch more interesting and fun to play. Tournaments are just a great thing but having them only on Sunday isn’t so great. Maybe alternate them with Leagues. Just an idea.

Daily tournaments should be a thing. Even if they only give GS for 3 wins, they would make the game muuuuch more interesting and fun to play. Tournaments are just a great thing but having them only on Sunday isn’t so great. Maybe alternate them with Leagues. Just an idea.

We had them in destro hunt quests. I am not quite opposite the idea, but on weekdays there are much less people than on weekends, so it could result in matching against the same people all the time, would become boring quick.

If there are going to be implemented anyway, it will be good if they reward in berrys/neos, monos or even whole parts and blueprints. That could be interesting.

Quick fix: less players=less brackets.

If there are going to be implemented anyway, it will be good if they reward in berrys/neos, monos or even whole parts and blueprints. That could be interesting.

Yes please.

As far as I am aware, this will be a thing in the future where daily tournaments will be a continuing thing. I am not sure when it’ll happen but it will.

Probably when they make an actual formula for matchmaking in tournaments, too