Daily Login Reward Bonus Should Be Changed To 24-Hour Duration

Daily Login reward should not only last for 3 hours, but the whole 24 hours.

I am talking about two passive buffs.

You may get up to +25% extra credits bonus, or +25% extra loyalty bonus, max.

The login rewards do feel kinda plain, the first 4 days are just those tiny boosts, not that tiny when its about vouchers tough, and the 5th day is that “lucky” container that has a chance to give you parts for the ships you already crafted as metal blanks, graphite and other stuff, clearly not worth but if you would have it to take those out and leave the parts for the ships you don’t have, and then be left to only get monos, neo and berry, on the phone version, you get different rewards each day for like a week or so, and they will keep increasing for a month, you can even get a whole ship just by logging in on the 28th day, they can adapt that into the PC version to get special items that can be obtainable ONLY by logging in daily and collecting the rewards, just that, enter the game and get it, no grinding, just patiently waiting, and those one who will commit will get nice things, just my opinion.

Set for review. The dailies are pathetic at best.

Danke schön mein freund!

(wait will this be shown in the review?)

I’ll just put this here.

Also I meant to hit yes, not no. Ignore that.

Daily login bonuses may be changed, due to trading system arrived. But here we’re concentrated on buffs much more then for actual resources or items. In fact, reward for login is nice to have while most of gamedev tries to get away from that

On 4/6/2017 at 11:02 AM, CinnamonFake said:

Daily login bonuses may be changed, due to trading system arrived. But here we’re concentrated on buffs much more then for actual resources or items. In fact, reward for login is nice to have while most of gamedev tries to get away from that

Make the buff that lasts for 24 hours, not only 3. Also, slightly increase the chance to get max 25% bonus instead of lower ones.