Cut the Unlucky Container's price

Simple suggestion: make the unlucky container actually a valid source for materials and make it’s price 1,000,000 credits instead of 10,000,000.

On 5/11/2017 at 5:03 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Simple suggestion: make the unlucky container actually a valid source for materials and make it’s price 1,000,000 credits instead of 10,000,000.

They already changed that. I still agree that the price should be set at 5,000,000 credits, though.

1 Million would be too cheap, you could use in game trade to buy the 900k sell price blueprints for minimum gs and get 5 materials for a lot less than buying the regular containers. 5 million sounds reasonable though.

5 minutes ago, Elusif said:

1 Million would be too cheap, you could use in game trade to buy the 900k sell price blueprints for minimum gs and get 5 materials for a lot less than buying the regular containers. 5 million sounds reasonable though.

Blueprints don’t drop from unlucky containers though…

They drop from trade chat, hundreds a minute.

Just now, Elusif said:

They drop from trade chat, hundreds a minute.

Yeah no not really. Plus that involves GS not credits, so I don’t see your point. Trade and BP’s are irrelevant.

Read harder.

I buy some garbage bp nobody wants for the minimum gs price, the blueprint sells on the warehouse window for 900k.

If Lucky containers cost, say, 2 million, and give you a fairish chance at 5 monocrystals or 3 EB or whatever, then you can effectively pay ~2x minimum GS price for those items rather than 1000 gs for the contraband container or 500 for the economy container.

Granted you are limited to 5 of those high GS -> credit conversions per day, and you can still get wrecked by a malevolent RNG roll. At 1 million credits the benefits probably outweigh the drawbacks.

Wtf even are you saying?? You mean you actually waste GS on Credits? Apparently all the time??? Then spend it on more containers???

Mind=blown

You can buy the mk 5 blueprint of a module from another player for 100 or 200 or 300 GS (not sure what the exact minimum is). You could then sell that blueprint by looking at it in your storage, netting you just shy of 1 million credits. 

Now imagine, if you are capable of imagining things, that one were to make Lucky Containers 1 million credits instead of 10 million.

Now, you take your credits and buy the lucky container and get 5 enriched monocrystals.

Now you have paid only 100, or 200, or 300 GS for 5 enriched monocrystals, instead of getting 5 for 1000 or more GS from a 5x contraband container pack.

I can simplify this further to an apples/oranges sort of thing if required.

I completely understand. I just have no idea why you are defending premium currency still. Just seems kinda idiotic.

Your argument is valid but irrelevant. If anything, having the 1 mil price would make the game  MUCH BETTER.

I am explaining why it can’t happen, it would cut into the profits.

19 minutes ago, Elusif said:

I am explaining why it can’t happen, it would cut into the profits.

Then why couldn’t ya keep yer fingers tied and not say anything ya dingus

are you telling me that gaijin doesn’t know how their own game works

On 5/14/2017 at 1:58 AM, Elusif said:

They only understand economy, they know nothing of the game.

On 5/14/2017 at 1:58 AM, Elusif said:

![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

you should ask star gem about that: http://stargem-games.com/

What about make free daily premium container for players with license?

2 hours ago, AKmatiAK said:

What about make free daily premium container for players with license?

It’s still less than +25% bonus to credits or loyalty. It’s fine.