customization options - paint/modify appearance for free with craftable item

This request is really simple.

I already suggested something similar, like [this](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25550-ships-customization-dlc-pack-full-access-for-all-features-in-ships-customization-tree/).

However, for the time being, another alternative would also be this suggestion.

In addition of buying customization options with GS, you can also buy a Visual Permit token.

After you use a Permit token on a selected ship’s slot in your hangar, customization options would open up automatically, but without any GS cost listed. Apply to confirm the changes.

After you apply it on your ship, it gets used and it needs to be re-crafted in your Workshop, each time for every change in general.

Visual Permit token - “Luxury Customization token” requirements:

Workshop

craftable: yes (3 simultaneous requirements or just 1)

Name could get changed, if this one is not fitting enough.

Luxury permit could be time limited as well, for like 24 hours.

However, I would prefer a permanent option, unless if you would wish to change something. Then the permit resets itself. Then you need to get/craft another one.

Requirement number 1: (Credits)

T1 ship:    50000 credits

T2 ship:  100000 credits

T3 ship:  200000 credits

T4 ship:  400000 credits

T5 ship:  800000 credits

Each service also requires the use of Loyalty vouchers from both sub-factions for the Empire, Federation, or Jericho.

What type it is, it depends on the ship you want to customize visually.

It could also be based, on where you’re currently docked and not on the ship itself.

Requirement number 2: (Loyalty vouchers)

T1 ship:   5000 loyalty vouchers

T2 ship: 10000 loyalty vouchers

T3 ship: 20000 loyalty vouchers

T4 ship: 40000 loyalty vouchers

T5 ship: 80000 loyalty vouchers

(Empire - Legion, Wardens), (Federation - Armada, Vanguard), (Jericho - Raid, Techs). Loyalty vouchers gets subtracted from your total amount.

Requirement number 3: (Artifacts)

T1 ship:   10 artifacts

T2 ship:   20 artifacts

T3 ship:   40 artifacts

T4 ship:   80 artifacts

T5 ship: 160 artifacts

Once those requirements are fulfilled, you can get one for 1 use only.

Choose wisely!

Or it could -just- be with credits. Vouchers are already hard enough to get. I don’t need another thing to spend them on. XD

But I like the idea~

I like the idea, especially since buying paint jobs with GS won from tournaments doesn’t carry over from ship to ship.  But make it cost credits and artifacts for sure… not sure about vouchers, but can see them being used to apply for race specific ship’s paint jobs.  Also, add more paint options!  I want a pink Inquisitor S with hello kitty stickers! :005j: (joking ofc… or am I?)

I want a rainbow Rockwell~ X3

I would just like to use 1 blank plate as a sticker and staple on onto my ship, just to get a more homemade feel.

Its just funny.

I want a pink Inquisitor S with hello kitty stickers! :005j: (joking ofc… or am I?)

I got a fully yellow dorito Inquisitor S…

I got a fully yellow dorito Inquisitor S…

Not even Jalapeno? You are not a real dorito eater

thanks for your input - forwarded to Devs

Any feedback?

craftable items for paints sounds good for me but don’t think its any good for Gaijin’s pocket :stuck_out_tongue:

craftable items for paints sounds good for me but don’t think its any good for Gaijin’s pocket :stuck_out_tongue:

+1 for your comment. Greedy…

+1 for your comment. Greedy…

Money makes the world go around… Also the moon’s gravitational forces, but that’s not the phrase.

It is not planned to change the current system and your suggestion is far too complex. New players would be very confused about it.

It is not planned to change the current system and your suggestion is far too complex. New players would be very confused about it.

Maybe the devs can follow other games features?

Reintroduce the 7 day paint but for credits instead of GS.

AND/OR, make some discounts from time to time for customization and paints, same as they do for GS module upgrades or premium ships.

add Tutorials for the currencies in the game.

add Tutorials for the currencies in the game.

The current tutorials are non existent. Don’t bet on them adding proper tutorials.

Simplify it.

I propose, you adapt.

The best and easiest change would be, that you can pay with credits for 24 hours!

Simple as that!