Custom Selection For Regions

There should be a custom option instead of a single region or any that you can put regions you are ok with playing in, for example I’m ok with South-Asia and USA because I get a good connection to them and they speak English.

*This would reduce waiting time for games.

*Chose servers you know speak a certain language.

Yes, this would be important feature.

I have playable latency to EU and RU servers, but not to the other servers. It feels silly I have to tie myself to either one (and get games with few players or having to wait longer if the other region would have already had a game) or having to take a risk and select “Any”.

The server selection should be multi-selection check-box, not single-selection drop-box.

I do realize that this would make the match making code a bit more complex (having to cross-check differing selections of each player and create matches from these in suitable servers), but it is doable.

RU servers make a guaranteed +170 PING for all american players. 

I tested this at multiple locations. No matter what, the ping is very high. Thats why there is a huge lack of american players and even a slight lack of the EU playerbase. High ping = unplayable game. 

Thats why I agree with OP. 

RU servers make a guaranteed +170 PING for all american players. 

I tested this at multiple locations. No matter what, the ping is very high. Thats why there is a huge lack of american players and even a slight lack of the EU playerbase. High ping = unplayable game. 

Thats why I agree with OP. 

I want a Chicago server.  I could get 20ms ping!!!  I’ve never seen under 60ms.

Hmm… I american and i never get lag

I only play EU server (cuz of ping) but when i’m in squad or even queue, then sometimes i see that i’m on RU server with high ping, ye. Sometimes even in “red” 200+