Cursor color

HI error,

I’ve already talked about this time ago…

I’d really like an option in the game menu, to set the cursor color the way you like

Very often during dogfight sections, i find very difficault to localize the cursor on the screen quicly…

Hope you could forward this to devs lol

good idea, i wonder wich colour is the best?

good idea, i wonder wich colour is the best?

And another good idea would be to set in the same way the colour of the cursor that indicates the enemy direction (where to aim) too :wink:

so i can easily find my cursor on the screen and point it on the enemy cursor as soon as posible…

Both cursors colour should be configurable lol

And also maybe let users have the option to upload and use custom target cursors too? 

And another good idea would be to set in the same way the colour of the cursor that indicates the enemy direction (where to aim) too :wink:

so i can easily find my cursor on the screen and point it on the enemy cursor as soon as posible…

Both cursors colour should be configurable lol

And also maybe let users have the option to upload and use custom target cursors too? 

It would be nice if the players could change the color and the size of the cursors / the arrow that indicates the enemy direction. Or maybe such a thing similar to wc saga or freelancer.

Yep, it would be nice ! Thought the same thing ! :slight_smile:

The HUD will get more improvement in the future, but at the moment it has a lower priority :slight_smile:

+1 to this idea. I’ve had several moments where I was shooting and lost my cursor amongst my ship, somehow. It is a bit frustrating specially when I get an enemy down to low HP and then I lose my cursor trying to shoot them. But good to hear that the hud will get more improvements, I’m a bit more interested in the balance getting tweaked.

my biggest gripe so far with sc is losing the aiming reticle in the heat of battle.

the aiming reticle needs to stand out from the rest of the ui: GREEN is my suggestion, it will contrast with the rest of the ui and it is highly visible to human eyes apparently

the lead indicator for the targetted ship could also benefit from being a contrasting colour; maybe green again or something else that stands out from the rest of the ui.

I suggest they do a setting to set your own colors for all the HUD. The game takes place way into the future and we cant have custom HUD colors? Come on! 

Regardless, everyone is different and will have specific colors to suit there needs. Also it should be a different color for the Corp tags above peoples names to make them different as well. 

I suggest they do a setting to set your own colors for all the HUD. The game takes place way into the future and we cant have custom HUD colors? Come on! 

Regardless, everyone is different and will have specific colors to suit there needs. Also it should be a different color for the Corp tags above peoples names to make them different as well. 

Good idea :slight_smile:

was just about to suggest the same thing

constantly ‘lose’ the targetting crosshairs in battle lol!!

bright green would be good but being able to customize colour would be better

maybe even a main weapon lock skill on the tech tree.  100% lock active for 5 or 10 seconds with a long cooldown time.  increasing tech level for either increased length of lock or decreased cool down time