Crystal Shield [Module]

Name: Crystal Shield

Type: Passive Shield Module for all ships

Tooltip: Magnetically suspends a crystal seed in front of your ship that slowly grows by 5m and 200pts of durability per second for a maximum disc diameter of 600m and durability of 40,000pts with no resistance. The shield blocks all of the user’s kinetic weaponry and explosive secondary weapons that hit it.

Why only kinetic weaponry? I mean i understand that you want to do something abouth thar’kth… but that is just unfair towards any other kinetic gun… Maybe better block all of the users alien tech attacks or something…

28 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Why only kinetic weaponry? I mean i understand that you want to do something abouth thar’kth… but that is just unfair towards any other kinetic gun… Maybe better block all of the users alien tech attacks or something…

Well it’s a “solid” barrier between the user and the world… I just thought it was apt

Is this barrier visible? I don’t like destroyers barriers because it makes them more easily seen. Beside you won’t be able to see anything behind the barrier.

55 minutes ago, ntboble said:

Is this barrier visible? I don’t like destroyers barriers because it makes them more easily seen. Beside you won’t be able to see anything behind the barrier.

Yes, but it would not glow, and would be like a clear dark green crystal.