Crystal Plates are making newbies mad!

Hi folks and devs…  Crystal Plates, mainly on destroyers are making them “indestructible” also with little tuning we can increase survivability and fire power, but it is making newbies really upset. I have to confess that even I had the impression some players were indestructible on their “dessies”. Some inventions in this game make the PvP matches little discouraging to new players that can get soooooo mad at the point to blame old players like me (BORG’s vice president) of being a hacker!

Look it: Here is my profile (Look the chat)

screenshot-161015-004349.jpg.c20b54b0d8f2532e70a367ecb6492053.jpg

Now see: He is a kind of “new player”

screenshot-161015-004330.jpg.a70e4c2933a34092ac7e0ba384b1df23.jpg

Should we just ignore these people or should we (old players) be afraid of being banned for false reports?

I’d like to hear from U guys, and developers.

Sincerely,

RamboX [BORG]

Here is my Destroyer that caused so much commotion: (I even was using a Crystal Plate 9 - I could use a 12 one, but I don’t have it).

screenshot-161015-004053.jpg.7d9ff0cc49dbd72394698e1378bb9c44.jpg

I was called a hacker for killing a guy over and over for an hour without losing, turns out his destro build was a “volume” tank… There’s no help for those who dont understand anything outside the pew pew factor…yet. You just abused the human factor of all-focus-destro on an enemy team and used wisely the new mod, nobody’s to blame.

Yeah let newbies be newbies. The Crystal plates really don’t add that much unless you’re in PvE or there is the entire PvP team just barely throwing fire at you. Or drones. Drones will add 11pts of resist per drone. Xp

Don’t destroyer turrets count as one enemy each?

6 minutes ago, RennieAshII said:

Don’t destroyer turrets count as one enemy each?

For some weapons, modules, yes. But the overall damage is all given to the destroyer I’ve found.

lol that nemesis dude is an anger generator machine. Dont listen to him, only rage comes out from him. He is a terrible player but thinks he is great. Dont worry about getting reported by that guy, you wont have any issue…my best advice is to include him to ignore list ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

This is not a balance issue. This is just a rant thread created because of a well known mad and slow player with thousands of battles and 0 knowledge.

Also I always like to type this; He kills ALMOST half an enemy in every pvp battle he gets into!

3 hours ago, soked said:

This is not a balance issue. This is just a rant thread created because of a well known mad and slow player with thousands of battles and 0 knowledge.

Also I always like to type this; He kills ALMOST half an enemy in every pvp battle he gets into!

Soked, man, you crack me up hahahah almost half of an enemy ahahhaha in all 8 minutes of the match ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I know I have a habit of ridiculing people I don’t think are performing up to their potential or are doing something shameful, even more so if they fail to take polite and constructive feedback, and even more so if they’re hostile in response, but this is disgusting.

You not only avoid explaining to him why he was unable to kill you but you take the opportunity to gloat, at one point saying “If you were more educated I would tell you.”  So if he already knew how to play the game you would tell him how to play the game? That sounds like you’re just trying to be annoying in any case. It is no secret many parts of this game are not intuitive and that many newcomers are not prepared to fully grasp what is required in order to win, and this can lead to frustration and quitting. Now if you had explained it to him and he remained stubborn and upset, that is a different story. In any case this is a name and shame thread. It is against the forum rules.

Well, the crystal plates have been nerfed so there is not as much “invincible destroyer” effect on them.