Crystal Hull Amalgam

I suggest some sort of extra slot like boosters but for individual ships that can be slotted to change the given rank of a given ship. With the alien ships being able to change ranks freely, I am really feeling sh** on with all these other lower rank ships that are stuck where they are. I understand the need to keep balance, but the Nightingale, Reaper, Styx, Nyx, and various other ships are more than worthy for T5, yet are stuck in T3…

9 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I suggest some sort of extra slot like boosters but for individual ships that can be slotted to change the given rank of a given ship. With the alien ships being able to change ranks freely, I am really feeling sh** on with all these other lower rank ships that are stuck where they are. I understand the need to keep balance, but the Nightingale, Reaper, Styx, Nyx, and various other ships are more than worthy for T5, yet are stuck in T3…

Amalgam? Are you a space-dentist? Wouldn’t want that toxic garbage in my teeth.

What is next, Amalgam torpedoes?

10 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Since in the future all ships will have their unique features, then doesn’t all ships deserve to be played in t5 ?