Crew interface improvements: Koromac's version

Visual improvements and more helpful and easy to read information are also important.

With small and easy changes, you will solve a lot of issues.

Some people prefer to have their own way of reading an Implant/Crew setup, especially if they are communicating.

To ensure an universal approach , I suggest adding three following emblems: Empire , Federation and Jericho visual emblem to the left side of the interface, before rank 1 Crew.

Empire emblem:

2118lsh.png

Federation emblem:

i50jo7.png

Jericho emblem:

i5oppz.png

Crew/Implant interface:

2z4ismo.png

if you do that, then everyone will know what implant setup is required, since some people use different methods, like 1a,2b, or a1, b2, etc. during communication.

There is also a possibility, that you paint each of the Crew slots with a different color (Empire - yellow, Federation - white, Jericho - red).

For the ship, which is not using certain higher implant setup, due to rank limitations.

Such implants should have a different color as well (grey), to know that they aren’t being used on specific ship’s Crew slot, like rank 13,14,15, if this is a tier IV ship.

Optional: (visual improvements for the Crew descriptions)

(should be written with yellow for underlined text only)

oa7msn.png

2 sec.

2ajry1j.png

15 sec.

j9t4bb.png

15% and 10 sec.

2cdmww.png

1% and 10%

211juqs.png

4 sec.

35lrn7l.png

2 sec.

2hq9xrn.png

75 pts. and 4 sec.

Grammar issues: (spelling)

dgjdqt.png

of maximum

Rank 13 implants could also emphasize 50% of maximum with a yellow writting, but it isn’t required.

Regards,

Koromac

Discuss this and do not forget to vote!