Crafted ships and Premiumness?

I just thought it was weird that crafted ships weren’t premium. (Can’t reconstruct once in invasion/doesn’t have extra cargo/needs huge repairs)

I say make them prem. They took too long to make to cost 70k each destruction.

I would say give them a 15-25% free synergy gain, except don’t make it a premium ship.

I just thought it was weird that crafted ships weren’t premium. (Can’t reconstruct once in invasion/doesn’t have extra cargo/needs huge repairs)

I say make them prem. They took too long to make to cost 70k each destruction.

agreed. make them be able to reconstruct. 

Why? They aren’t premium ships. Premium ships gost GS. GS = real money.

That’s why they have economical advantages over the rest of the ships.

Craftable ships can be obtained just playing the game, making use of the game currencies, so I don’t think they should be premium. 

They have already higher stats than R15 ships, plus you can chose the passive layout at will…

should not be premiums but should have reconstruct. 

^this plus more free synergy gains

I don’t see why they should, they are not bought complete with gold

But they take AGES to make. And they just feel premium. Like top-notch stuff. Like things you know you shouldn’t have but you want to flaunt it around like you got a new iPhone. It needs more gold.

Premium ships are ships bought for GS. Bonuses can be discussed, but they won’t get premium status.

Everyone who previously purchased premium ships would be so happy to find that they didn’t need to when the custom ships receive a 25% synergy bonus.

Perhaps we should request these two things from customs.

One: complete the tree.

Two: offer T3 customs. My love for this game would grow even more were this one to occur.

Notice I stated T3 customs, not R9 customs.

Man at least custom Recon…