Cr0's Ship Builds T5

Here’s a list of all the T5 ship builds I use regularly, currently used in patch 1.3.1. Feel free to ask any questions about the builds or any other ships you’d like a build for.

Mjolnir

4E1zJ0x.jpg gzIF8mS.jpg RuMwMks.jpg

Spark

sLsr51p.jpg pP2bq9b.jpg FZFTgxt.jpg

Falcon-M

aMLRx7d.jpg aWqvL6n.jpg AgHwPZO.jpg

Spectre Falcon

ZLgA2vv.jpg MqEsnpW.jpg AgHwPZO.jpg

I heard implants are important and ship stats are usefull too… while on it might as well throw in weapon stats

I heard implants are important and ship stats are usefull too… while on it might as well throw in weapon stats

Added implants to the main post, but I don’t think any of my choices are very surprising for the implants, all standard picks.

interesting.

y u no piranha-b2

Added implants to the main post, but I don’t think any of my choices are very surprising for the implants, all standard picks.

Those that are not surprised by implant choices, dont really need the builds shown as well, so since it is “guide” or in guide section, we assume this is rather for newer pilots

How would u do the Argounaut?

How would u do the Argounaut?

I don’t really play t4, but here is what I would do:

1. buy the Orelus and use gauss on that

2. if 1 isn’t possible, use ions on the Argonaut

35qMuzV.jpg?1

Tx. Why is the Mjolnir so comparatively weak against kinetic?

I find that the things that do the most damage to me in t5 are lrfs with lasers and covops with the plasma gun, so I focus my resistances against those weapons. I don’t fly the rest of the ships in the same situations as my mjolnir, so I don’t think they need the same resists.

Thought some of these builds were very out of date, so updated the Mjolnir, Spark and Storm Viking, and added the fed bubblegunship for T5. Mjolnir was changed so it does a little better against all the plasma inteceptors, while keeping damage for fighting guards. Storm Viking just has the new module added.

Updated Mjolnir and Spark with new gauss builds, both using the locking time module and implant.

Y0QrwMq.jpg

zK0iKrO.jpg

How would you set up an Aura with gauss cannon? I could never get a decent dmg with it.

I think the Aura would work better with any other weapon other than gauss, and I wouldn’t use gauss on any other ship than a gunship, but if I was going to use it on Aura this is what I would make

XO3AJzq.jpg

Updated Mjolnir and Spark with new gauss builds, both using the locking time module and implant.

Y0QrwMq.jpg

zK0iKrO.jpg

Would be pretty useful to anyone browsing this thread if you provided your ship and weapon stats.

I think the Aura would work better with any other weapon other than gauss, and I wouldn’t use gauss on any other ship than a gunship, but if I was going to use it on Aura this is what I would make

XO3AJzq.jpg

I would switch the submatter for a compatc and the armor for a passive. That way you will have epic good diffusion tank. You already have good speed with the gravi aura, and since you are removing armor, your speed will be the same.

For gauss in a command I would use either Sword with the damage bonuses or Excalibur for the kinetic bonuses. But Aura is good as well.

Concerning your Mjolnir, I still think you should cover your kinetic hole. Kin rockets at close range can be deadly, and plasma interceptors are not an issue since they nerfed inertial stabilizers.

Would be pretty useful to anyone browsing this thread if you provided your ship and weapon stats.

Added stats to the gauss Mjolnir and SPark builds, as they are probably the only ones people might look at.

I would switch the submatter for a compatc and the armor for a passive. That way you will have epic good diffusion tank. You already have good speed with the gravi aura, and since you are removing armor, your speed will be the same.

For gauss in a command I would use either Sword with the damage bonuses or Excalibur for the kinetic bonuses. But Aura is good as well.

Concerning your Mjolnir, I still think you should cover your kinetic hole. Kin rockets at close range can be deadly, and plasma interceptors are not an issue since they nerfed inertial stabilizers.

Yes, those are good ideas for the Aura. As for the resistances on the gunships, I’ve chosen to forget kinetic as so little damage comes from kinetic sources, and there’s no point raising it just for the one inteceptor every five games actually using kinetic missiles well. Most of the damage I take from inties is from the plasma gun, and as the Mjolnir is intended to perform well against inties thats the resistance I prefer. Against frigates with coil mortars or gunships I use the Spark, which does have the kinetic gap covered.

I’m guessing mjolnir also has trouble when Mr shrapnel critter comes along?

I have a bit trouble with my lightbringer…i try to make it tanky and i see a Mjolnir with Hull like 12k and Resistances like 140/140/100. I try to get similiar with the Lightbringer but cant get near it…is it just impossible?

I have a bit trouble with my lightbringer…i try to make it tanky and i see a Mjolnir with Hull like 12k and Resistances like 140/140/100. I try to get similiar with the Lightbringer but cant get near it…is it just impossible?

Have you ever took s look at the synergy bonuses of the mjolnir?