Cr0's Ship Builds T5

Have you ever took s look at the synergy bonuses of the mjolnir?

Who bothers reading things these days?

Who bothers reading things these days?

You or have you an program that reads you screen content(like I have)

I cannot read it since i have not the ship so id be thankful if u provide info.

I cannot read it since i have not the ship so id be thankful if u provide info.

I have not the ship either but you can read everything regardless of that…

I have not the ship either but you can read everything regardless of that…

I don’t know why are you still trying…

You can do the resistance but not the volume.

Updated post to account for the latest patch:

-new Spark build (uses range r2 implant)

-new Black Dragon build (uses range r2 implant)

-new Wakizashi AE build

Also got rid of some bad builds that I don’t think are worth flying (Grey falcon, Aura)

I have a bit trouble with my lightbringer…i try to make it tanky and i see a Mjolnir with Hull like 12k and Resistances like 140/140/100. I try to get similiar with the Lightbringer but cant get near it…is it just impossible?

Bit late… but I’ll try and answer your question for hull tank. There are a couple of ways to set up a ship with 3 hull. What I normally go for is:

mR24kyK.jpg?1

However there are other options as well:

(I guess the ship you saw had 2x galvanised and one kinetic resist)

mXvl2sv.jpg AKI9iAV.jpg

To get even higher resists overall you would need something like 3x galvanised, which I wouldn’t use on a gunship with just one engine slot for verniers. Unfortunately the Lightbringer is one of the worst gunships for hull tank, since the better gunships have bonuses to help, while the Lightbringer can only take an adaptive shield for more tank:

ZBgbyZK.jpg?1 k7pmtE0.jpg?1

2x galv + 1 reinforced will also do the job on ship. Big res + large hull.

Updated with the builds I use now, only unique one might be the mjolnir:

4E1zJ0x.jpg gzIF8mS.jpg RuMwMks.jpg

Why not strafe synergy bonus? x)

On 18.4.2015 at 3:10 PM, Cr0 said:

Feel free to ask any questions about the builds or any other ships you’d like a build for.

Why 3 strafe engine?

Jaguar? Caltrop? Peregrine?

9 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Why 3 strafe engine?

Apply an Invasion color palette and pretend you are an Ellidiym  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) 

24 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Why 3 strafe engine?

Jaguar? Caltrop? Peregrine?

At the time the strafe engine was a bit better, and I found lots of situations where strafing was useful. I’ll post more recent builds for mjolnir and jaguar. I have a caltrop but I don’t have a good build for it, and I don’t have a peregrine ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) (I haven’t played much recently, you should probably use premium tacklers/gunships with new modules instead of the secret project ships)

or just use the loki

Jaguar:

f2BWQW3.png

zeRMXRA.png

Mjolnir:

2zwVRjE.png

RXnSpU7.png

All SP interceptors have pretty much the same options for refitting, all of them have the 10% max speed, 30% strafe speed or 25% rotation speed at level 4, at level 8 you have kinetic and plasma controls and 20% to main weapon heating time, except Peregrine which has covert ops module reloading rate, effects and energy consumption, so it only takes one of them to build to get a general idea on how strafing will be like for the others, since they have the same base stats for that.

9 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

All SP interceptors have pretty much the same options for refitting, all of them have the 10% max speed, 30% strafe speed or 25% rotation speed at level 4, at level 8 you have kinetic and plasma controls and 20% to main weapon heating time, except Peregrine which has covert ops module reloading rate, effects and energy consumption, so it only takes one of them to build to get a general idea on how strafing will be like for the others, since they have the same base stats for that.

Sure, but knowing the numbers isn’t enough to make a good build. I’m not going to post some random build I’ve hardly played or (in the peregrine’s case) never played.