Coub contest (Discussion)

SC_coub_en_1.thumb.png.926f4fd6d4f10da1703c6d5e690f269a.png

How many funny, interesting and beautiful videos were presented to us by coubs for all their time of existence… We invite you to take part in our [contest of coubs](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/37521-coub-contest/)!

Beat them at their own game, AND win a Th’ak’len? Time to fire up good ol After Effects.

In case you don’t know, Coub is russian version of Vine that survived till today. Looped short vid with music.

Good thing they didn’t explain something like that…

Except you get 10 seconds to make an impression instead of 6

Can we see the stickers in the packs?

[@TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/) Its the same as last time (I haven’t claimed my reward yet because google 2 step still prevents me from logging on so idk if this is accurate):
Ivory:

Spoiler

nWE4zBQ.jpg

Jxtk2e5.jpg

6ZpYZ27.jpg

Blue:

Spoiler

qljy2Yt.jpg

OAvLR39.jpg

wwlfCAD.jpg

s5OSL8u.jpg

kfjnoF2.jpg

Red:

Spoiler

0AwkkrQ.jpg

CZhmdd0.jpg

2MpbkrC.jpg

gpSXl3q.jpg

CZzz233.jpg

Not sure how many (if any) of them are actually in the packs, but this is what I assume is on the table.

Seems so easy but it’s SO HARD when you have NO TIME to edit or even play really like dang. And even harder given you need to squeeze hella action or coolness in to just 10 seconds of video.

I know, right? I still feel like I’m not fully satisfied with mine, I felt like looping those 10 seconds to contain as much action so I would feel like it matches the song the entire time, maybe I should’ve went with something more relaxing.

So I probably have a full minute of footage I like and I have no idea how I’m gonna make it 10 seconds without eliminating the flow.

Edit: Well it looks like obs butchered all of my footage somehow because when it goes in to premiere it gets all sorts of choppy. I guess I’ll just re-shoot and post mine tomorrow since I’m free all day.

so, I hope you don’t mind me asking but… is “th’len AK” a typo? or is it actually a unique weapon?

1 hour ago, PapyMcBites said:

IGN: PapyMcBites

It’s funny because it’s true

15 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

And then you place an object… and hey cutter can’t shoot anymore.

16 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Also was that a nemesis chasing the cutter lmao

19 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Also was that a nemesis chasing the cutter lmao

Yep it was

@devs mooooooooooom  [@PapyMcBites](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/247456-papymcbites/)is cheating.

Me: *legitimately tried to make at least one sort of quality video*

Paps: *wins by default because of sheer volume of videos, even if they’re all sh*t memes*

(I lov u but u rlly need to update your meme reservoir)

ceb840a1-1322-4ddc-a27e-4ce1712e02a6.png.f38b3a7d6dac692954cd34fc28344162.png

26 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Me: *legitimately tried to make at least one sort of quality video*

Paps: *wins by default because of sheer volume of videos, even if they’re all sh*t memes*

(I lov u but u rlly need to update your meme reservoir)

Hey the “Burning through the sky” one isn’t that sh*t… also I was going to make some more modern memes except I wasn’t able to find greenscreen templates and whatnot that I liked…

[@PapyMcBites](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/247456-papymcbites/)

Bruh why are you still posting. Entries were closed like… Yesterday.

9 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

[@PapyMcBites](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/247456-papymcbites/)

Bruh why are you still posting. Entries were closed like… Yesterday.

wat I thought it ends the 13th