Coub contest (Discussion)

ok so it was supposed to end yesterday (2 days ago in Russia I think?) so why is the post still open for submissions [@Deelena](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/261527-deelena/) should I delete my posts from today or…

lmao leave the telebanding glitch tho

5 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

ok so it was supposed to end yesterday (2 days ago in Russia I think?) so why is the post still open for submissions [@Deelena](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/261527-deelena/) should I delete my posts from today or…

Yes, ORCA1911 should close this thread now. Deelena is actually a bot. It’s actually not alive.   ![:00222:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00222.png “:00222:”)

I can’t even delete my own posts so [@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/) or [@Akaurl](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/241018-akaurl/) or whoever is judging these, just don’t pay any attention to the ones I submitted late…

Also the submissions thread is still open to replies.

Thanks to all of you for participation! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Everyone made interesting and action coub and it was a very difficult choice for us!

I am still not sure, what “coub” means this time…

Does this mean the winner has been chosen? Who was it?

5 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Does this mean the winner has been chosen? Who was it?

Yes, Koro, xThunder, and Papy as far as how I get this.

5 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Yes, Koro, xThunder, and Papy as far as how I get this.

Oh

Yeah, but what about the Th’ak’Len?

33 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Yeah, but what about the Th’ak’Len?

idk , I figured they would have put up a poll somewhere

45 minutes ago, PapyMcBites said:

idk , I figured they would have put up a poll somewhere

That would be fair.

But then you would win all rewards for first three places.  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

Nicely done by you.

16 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

But then you would win all rewards for first three places.  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

“The authors of the best entries will receive  White Evolution Pack,   Blue or Red Evolution Pack Evolution Pack. The number of prizes is not limited!” - contest rules

I think its only a coincidence that they only picked 3 winners (it would probably be too cheese if they had everyone win). Also I think there’s only one audience choice award, they only mention one weapon being given out and one audience choice prize:
“Additionally a unique weapon  “Th’Len AK 11-17”  will be awarded as an audience choice prize!” - also the contest rules

Yeah but what will be determined as an audience choice?

7 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

“The authors of the best entries will receive  White Evolution Pack,   Blue or Red Evolution Pack Evolution Pack. The number of prizes is not limited!” - contest rules

I think its only a coincidence that they only picked 3 winners (it would probably be too cheese if they had everyone win). Also I think there’s only one audience choice award, they only mention one weapon being given out and one audience choice prize:
“Additionally a unique weapon  “Th’Len AK 11-17”  will be awarded as an audience choice prize!” - also the contest rules

Ok Ok,

I don’t really care about rewards in this contest

No offense to others that entered this contest but

I’m just saying that in my opinion, you made the best three short videos  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”), nothing else.

That is all  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

4 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

I’m just saying that in my opinion, you made the best three short videos  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”), nothing else.

Heart_symbol_c00.png

2 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Yeah but what will be determined as an audience choice?

the last time they did audience pick it was through a poll but who knows, they haven’t put one up yet

2018-08-15.jpg.f2e9f1c431be71cef9ad23fae41aca90.jpg.

Hmm… the Russian forums got 3 audience choice awards but we got 0?

Jesus, look at all those tabs, also, adequate kobe.

??? So the winner doesn’t automatically get the alien doohickey?

I guess not, I don’t know if the winners can even get those, afaik audience prizes are given to people who didn’t make it in the list, which is actually a better thing to have in this scenario than 3 days of premium and 500 GS.