Cosmetic Permanence & Cosmetic Ship Slot

When I buy something, I like to /keep/ it.

I’d like the return for the option of stickers being permanent [even if its a more expensive level from the week and month options offered]. Also, for the option of ship colors to be permanent. But have a ‘paint job’ you chose become an equip-able item that fits in a ‘cosmetic’ slot on any ship, and is usable on only one ship at a time. 

Different premade ‘packs’ can be sold at the week, month, or perm level as well at a discount to what each piece would be individually- and come perhaps in different color schemes or faction schemes, etc.

This cosmetic slot could be expanded upon with more options as time progresses, including with what was mentioned here: [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/20047-custom-ship-creation-design-and-uploading/#entry216618](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20047-custom-ship-creation-design-and-uploading/#entry216618) As well as different engine energy trail colors, weapon fire colors, light colors, single cosmetic part sets [extra set of wings, lights, arrays, etc]

And for goodness sake, change the name ‘stickers’ to ‘decals’. I feel like i’m pasting tiny lisa frank stickers on my ships hull every week.

96356506_walmartcom-lisa-frank-stickers-

Edit: Just realized I posted this in the wrong board and there is actually one dedicated to visuals and cosmetics.

+1

+1 This has been one of the most suggested changes in the forum, so I am hoping that eventually they will get around to implementing it. Permanent decals make total sense and would generate more revenue. I would totally buy decals if they were permanent. 

+1 This has been one of the most suggested changes in the forum, so I am hoping that eventually they will get around to implementing it. Permanent decals make total sense and would generate more revenue. I would totally buy decals if they were permanent. 

They used to be credits for 7/30 days/GS for permanent, then their marketing department went “pfffttt brainfart” and made them 24 hours/7 days for GS and now it’s 7 days/30 days for GS.

Because xxxx logic!

They used to be credits for 7/30 days/GS for permanent, then their marketing department went “pfffttt brainfart” and made them 24 hours/7 days for GS and now it’s 7 days/30 days for GS.

Because xxxx logic!

I do miss the old system :| 

Support.

If there isn’t a permanent option in the near future, I worry about my “DLC” stickers.

I regret that i didn’t buy more of them before this sudden change. But it annoys me that it pretty much isn’t worth it to buy more.

Anyone have thoughts on a cosmetic ship slot?