Corporations, Dreadnaughts, Landing

I think the dread on SC will be smaller than a battleship of Eve. If the size is the same as on that PVE raid.

Follow that comparison and using ship classes that have on scon, we might evaluate that:

Frigates are in that drawing, about 60-90m long.

Fighters would be heavy drones.

Inties would be light drones.

Basically, if the civilization from Eve finds the guys from starconflict in space it would be an anihilation, no jericho, empire or feds would be left, and all they would need to use is 1 or 2 titans or carriers.

Nahh not even close

All it would take for us to win is couple of Anime characters to find its way into our universe and fight on our side, they would solely destroy the whole EvE universe.

The question is: how united is EVE and how many ships can each faction actually spare to fight us while they still have each other

Nahh not even close

All it would take for us to win is couple of Anime characters to find its way into our universe and fight on our side, they would solely destroy the whole EvE universe.

1 would be enough, that huge multigalaxy-sized robot from Gurren lagan.

The question is: how united is EVE and how many ships can each faction actually spare to fight us while they still have each other

1 of their aliances would be more than enough to deploy 2000 ships, which is more than the average population in peak time on SC. And from diferent sizes, with huge aoe dammage that a xxxx would kill inties. Since there the frigates can reach 30.000m/s (if fitted only for speed, anything else discarded) But a normal interceptor there flyes at more than 2000ms. The turrets auto-track, the drones fly at 2000ms, basically a couple carriers could cause severe dammage, since the turrets are pratically hitscan and here the speed is set at max 700ms, if this ships managed to orbit at 700ms they would still be killed by destroyers and drones pretty easy.

But, this is all nonsense, discussing diferent “universes”. I think we could compare star conflict with recent spaceflight since corps still own nothing, but the empires they serve do. And even has more than 30000 years old if i remember correctly (even though with the dark ages that passed).

If they come HERE they will have the 700m/s limitation too, so… they would be pretty surprised, i think.

I would love to see these flying xxxx in game:

culture_gous_by_kingdomofxerxes-d4ah1ng.

Culture_ROU_Over_a_Orbital_by_Mallacore.

My universe > your universe.