Corporation signs and Cockpit view

1. What about idea, to give every member of corporation posibility to place Corporation logos into they ships?

2.I know that cockpit view might be bad for effectiveness in battles, but can give alot of fun, and thats why we all play games right?

1 Like
  1. What about idea, to give every member of corporation posibility to place Corporation logos into they ships?

2.I know that cockpit view might be bad for effectiveness in battles, but can give alot of fun, and thats why we all play games right?

I think this was already asked in Questions to the Devs, and the answer was that there will never be a cockpit view.

Try Occulus Rift though, if you want more immersion.  Apparently that looks really cool while playing Star Conflict!!

I think this was already asked in Questions to the Devs, and the answer was that there will never be a cockpit view.

Try Occulus Rift though, if you want more immersion.  Apparently that looks really cool while playing Star Conflict!!

Oculus with this game looks really nice and gives you a more in-cockpit feel. But as a space arcade of sorts, it’s not going to get a cockpit view I don’t think

Corp logos on ships may be a possibility, under the customisation menu

thanks for your input - forwarded to Devs

We might consider your suggestions for future plans.

We might consider your suggestions for future plans.

It would make it more immersive, like war thunder which is the sister-game. I believe external views and internal views are possible in WT, they can work in SC too