Corp Battle Opponent Search

So… We’ll play the R4ge this week-end :slight_smile:

Also if you want to make IPZ vs WPK we could set up a date and get some good games.

Then, I’ve asked the IPZ “team” and we agree to try to fight against the 90%new WPK  :)wt  and the 10% unkillable ![%28.png](< base_url >/public/style_emoticons/default/%28.png “:sad:”)

What is the best time for you, WPK guys and girls ? Week-end, sunday evening (GMT+2 for us)? Another time ?

Chalain

NASA we should find someone to fight! DNO moved to Emp so we didn’t get chance so maybe here we’ll find some opponents  :Dwop

I agree about takamina, his skills, build and implant are 100% made for that ship and gameplay, so there are few things you can do against him.

But PrM can be managed.

Good nobody mentioned me, I always like to be the underdog.

I know that PrM can be managed but that isn’t easy when he have one more horizon than me on his Ion gunship.

I can’t tell much about you, played only few times with you in one game.

So… We’ll play the R4ge this week-end :slight_smile:

Then, I’ve asked the IPZ “team” and we agree to try to fight against the 90%new WPK  :)wt  and the 10% unkillable ![%28.png](< base_url >/public/style_emoticons/default/%28.png “:sad:”)

What is the best time for you, WPK guys and girls ? Week-end, sunday evening (GMT+2 for us)? Another time ?

Chalain

I will talk to neo and we could set this up via PM to have it organized!

So, we did have our friendly fight with the R4ge. That was nice, with some close wins and some stressing situations. To sum it up : we had a good time, enjoyed ourselves and learned a few things.

Thank you for organizing this, Mr gekaler.

And sorry, our “video maker” could not attend, so I don"t think we have anything to show…

was really fun to be beaten by Impulz France.

We try harder next time.

Well, the guy who was organizing a training against WPK unfortunatelly left us.

But we may try another time.

Currently we have many newcomer, so we are going to get them up to speed atm.

P.S.: dont call me “Mr.”, this makes me feel old :slight_smile:

Sorry, the “Mr” was meant as sign of respect. I will not abuse it :slight_smile:

In fact, the first two games were pretty tied up and the fight intense and stressful. On the last one (Kill the Captain), we took an early advantage by killing your assault squad (that was a bit unsynchronized, arriving one after the other :slight_smile: ), so it was a bit easier for us.

We would be more than happy to do that again, even if we lose. But then, summer and good weather are coming, so I’m not sure that 17:00 on sunday is the best time for us. But, organized in advance, we should be able to do it.

So : Thanks for organizing this, gekaler.