Corp Battle Opponent Search

Tournament Table added to top

i will be offline on this time sry but ComradTroy can give some Feedback just whisper him ingame he will manage that.

thx

You should PM me ingame to coordinate the time or come to our public TS, I keep forgetting about this

thanks and congratz to all player attended

Hi to all.

Should you say us about Tournement, we are interesting about. i have the charge to coordinate a date in our Corpo, maybe we can talk about and find a soluce, last week-end we weren’t abble.

Hope we will meet you soon :), on the battle :wink: .

NB: Sorry for my english, i’m learning and some time i do great misstakes.

Corporation : ImpulZ,

Nick on the game : cosoriobernal

We organize these Events Mostly weekly, so I would be happy if you could join us.

Any other corp is welcome too.

Happy to See you

Gekaler

they’re possibility to play this night? little match 6vs6 or 8vs8?

sorry, but how about next year?

we prefer saturday, sunday at european afternoon.

We are Berlin time.

Next year lol

Hi,

is this kind of “friendly flight” still alive ? We (people from IPZ) are ready to battle some R4ge players on this sunday, 3Oth of March, around 17:00 (french hour, that is GMT+2 as we switch to summer time this very sunday).

Would you be there and ready ?

Chalain, from IPZ

PS: Edited to the correct date

Hi,

is this kind of “friendly flight” still alive ? We (people from IPZ) are ready to battle some R4ge players on this sunday, 31st of March, around 17:00 (french hour, that is GMT+2 as we switch to summer time this very sunday).

Would you be there and ready ?

Chalain, from IPZ

We WPK had a plan a long time ago to fight vs R4ge but they didn’t show up at the end. It would be nice if you record it and show it here, it looks interesting.

Also if you want to make IPZ vs WPK we could set up a date and get some good games.

…,sunday, 31st of March, …

You just made my heart stop, Mr., because my gf has birthday on that date. Indeed, the sunday is the 30th of March, you almost made me panic.

@g4borg :Oooouuuupppsss. Sorry. Of course, I mean sunday the 30th of march ;)wt I’ve edited the previous post. And, if you are from R4ge, do you know if R4ge will be able to attend ?

@residente : Why not. I’ll ask. But we still remember the big slap you (WPK) gave us a few months ago in the “official” tournament. ouch. Not sure we are a real threat to you :)wt

@residente : Why not. I’ll ask. But we still remember the big slap you (WPK) gave us a few months ago in the “official” tournament. ouch. Not sure we are a real threat to you :)wt

Nonsense I’ve seen Ipz squads doing really good in T3 and winning a bunch of games against WPK. I think your team improved since that tournament.

Also 90% of our tournament team is afk, most of our players are “new blood”.

Nonsense I’ve seen Ipz squads doing really good in T3 and winning a bunch of games against WPK. I think your team improved since that tournament.

Also 90% of our tournament team is afk, most of our players are “new blood”.

But that remaining 10%… They scare me.

I like that :Dwop

I would be more scared of Takamina or PrM than of Neo or me  :lol:

I would be more scared of Takamina or PrM than of Neo or me :lol:

says the man who can kill farm me.

I would be more scared of Takamina or PrM than of Neo or me  :lol:

When i see Takamina or PrM in enemy team:

tumblr_m0wp980bq21r9mf6io1_500.png

When i see Takamina or PrM in enemy team:

tumblr_m0wp980bq21r9mf6io1_500.png

I agree about takamina, his skills, build and implant are 100% made for that ship and gameplay, so there are few things you can do against him.

But PrM can be managed.

Good nobody mentioned me, I always like to be the underdog.